shape
carat
color
clarity

expensive necklaces !!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Regarding that bixbite necklace, the post states the gems were cut by Columbians in Gibralter. I was not aware there were stone cutters in Gibralter in 1998.

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
JewelFreak|1415196264|3777929 said:
If necessary I'd just frame & hang it so I could stare at it. Gorgeous.
:lol: :lol:

gayani1

Shiny_Rock
not a necklace but...

paraiba_5.jpg

gayani1

Shiny_Rock
ALEXANDRITE & DIAMOND

_23872.jpg

ytyyy.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh Em Gee, what a beautiful, gorgeous, drool-worthy setting on the alex(es?)! Is it a ring that turns into a pendant or 2 different pieces? Alexandrites have never turned me on much -- probably because I've never seen one IRL -- but the halo is terrific: almost over the top but not there. I looooove it! The Paraiba goes without saying, although it's not the best quality on earth, but with that color, who gives a darn?

--- Laurie

gayani1

Shiny_Rock
JewelFreak|1415275802|3778464 said:
Oh Em Gee, what a beautiful, gorgeous, drool-worthy setting on the alex(es?)! Is it a ring that turns into a pendant or 2 different pieces? Alexandrites have never turned me on much -- probably because I've never seen one IRL -- but the halo is terrific: almost over the top but not there. I looooove it! The Paraiba goes without saying, although it's not the best quality on earth, but with that color, who gives a darn?

--- Laurie

2 different pieces.
ring
NATURAL ALEXANDRITE WEIGHT: 1.92 CARATS,TOTAL DIAMOND WEIGHT: 2.10 CARATS.. says it's GIA certified.

PENDANT
3.32 CT GIA CERTIFIED ALEXANDRITE

but total for both is less than 10,000 USD :love: (not mine.)

gayani1

Shiny_Rock
JEFFREY DANIELS

Gemstone Type Pink Sapphire
Gemstone Shape Oval
Gemstone Carat Weight 3.43
Secondary Gemstone Type Diamond
Secondary Gemstone Shape Round Brilliant
Secondary Gemstone Weight 1.77
Tertiary Gemstone Type Diamond
Tertiary Gemstone Shape Baguette: Tapered
Tertiary Gemstone Weight 0.69

$18,095.00

r6500wpks.png

gayani1

Shiny_Rock
Laurie, you might like this halo too :)

gfgfgf.jpg

S

SparkliesLuver

It's taken me a few days to actually compose a response because I've been at a loss for words. :loopy: Wow.

Of course they're all gorgeous, but there's something about the white and yellow one (the 4th in your post) that stops me in my tracks every single time. Wow. Eye candy couldn't be more right. :love: :lickout:

Thank you for all the amazing pictures. You've given me a reason to play the lottery. ;-)

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

The setting on the paraiba ring is exquisite . I am like Jewel Freak, as I am not a fan of alexandrite, but the settings are lovely. If the cost of both pieces of Alex are less than 10,000 I would think there would be a multitude of buyers, NO?

Do any of you feel bad you aren't the owners of some of these beauties. I have an emerald necklace with 5 emeralds and some diamonds. TL =) never made me feel as bad over the color of my emeralds as this line-up of gorgeous emerald necklaces do.
I am so attracted to emeralds it drives even me crazy. I won't spend on much jewelry anymore, but am always tempted by emerald to open the purse-strings.

Annette

gayani1

Shiny_Rock
SparkliesLuver|1415375050|3779165 said:
It's taken me a few days to actually compose a response because I've been at a loss for words. :loopy: Wow.

Of course they're all gorgeous, but there's something about the white and yellow one (the 4th in your post) that stops me in my tracks every single time. Wow. Eye candy couldn't be more right. :love: :lickout:

Thank you for all the amazing pictures. You've given me a reason to play the lottery. ;-)

i wish we all won the lottery :loopy: it seems people with enough money do not want to buy pieces like this. we want to, :$$): but we don't have the money!! :nono:

gayani1

Shiny_Rock
I am sorry for posting this in the colored stones forum.

7a2b180291ae79ef6810fcec167c7a4e.jpg

2002302d70598f81709641912b20b726.jpg

mikimoto-regalia-ayoka-cascade-necklace.jpg

gayani1

Shiny_Rock
again , not a necklace.but i could not resist sharing. hope you all are enjoying the eye candy :love:

pair of exceptional matching blue gem sapphires, both certified as no heat and of Burmese in origin. Each gem quality sapphire is also of exceptional size; one of 44.11cts and the other 40.11cts totaling a magnificent 84.22cts together.

84_carat.png

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Very much enjoying the eye candy Gayani - thank you for finding these superb examples of precious stones and the jeweller's skill :))

Gorgeous sapphire earrings but I'm really more interested in the ruby rings above... I'll take the top four please :bigsmile:

gayani1

Shiny_Rock
smitcompton|1415377482|3779195 said:
Hi,

The setting on the paraiba ring is exquisite . I am like Jewel Freak, as I am not a fan of alexandrite, but the settings are lovely. If the cost of both pieces of Alex are less than 10,000 I would think there would be a multitude of buyers, NO?

Do any of you feel bad you aren't the owners of some of these beauties. I have an emerald necklace with 5 emeralds and some diamonds. TL =) never made me feel as bad over the color of my emeralds as this line-up of gorgeous emerald necklaces do.
I am so attracted to emeralds it drives even me crazy. I won't spend on much jewelry anymore, but am always tempted by emerald to open the purse-strings.

Annette
i was thinking the same thing.i thought people would buy the alex pendent and ring quickly,but both still available on the site.maybe lots of people do not want to buy through internet.

i certainly would be glad to own these :bigsmile:

gayani1

Shiny_Rock
The sapphire weight is 92.11 carats and the diamond weight is 7.00 carats.

img_6003.jpg

00679_-_sapphire_diamond_platinum_bracelet_s-92.jpg

the_sapphire_weight_is_92.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Gayani, you're right -- I am crazy about the paraiba and its halo, wow!! I'm glad you did post the pearl & diamond necklace to CS -- it is so unique and pretty, never saw anything like it.

Can I add a few -- from my anti-depression files. Whenever I'm in the dumps I open this and feel MUCH better! :cheeky:

Necklace of Empress Marie Louise, Napoleon's 2nd wife. Ceylon sapphires, untreated.

Not a necklace but I want this badly. A bandeau or small tiara. Maker unknown.

Van Cleef & Arpels, aquamarine

Van Cleef & Arpels, pink opal

Yummmmm!
--- Laurie

a__ceylon_marie_louise1.jpg

a__emerald__amp__diamond.jpg

van_cleef_aquamarine.jpg

van_cleef_pink_opal__amp__diamond.jpg

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rarely do I feel poor - but looking at these that I wouldn't be able to afford even if I saved up for my whole life sure does the trick!

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
Easily one of my top five jewelry pieces ever.

Highly Important Hutton-Mdivani Jadeite Necklace

_23986.jpg

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
No pearls?! Have to post these!

Cowdray Pearls, and La Peregrina.

_23987.jpg

_23988.jpg

gayani1

Shiny_Rock
harry winston

lot-263-an-emerald-and-diamond-pendant-necklace-by-harry-winston-.jpg