shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Ring Online Recommendations for Pink Sapphire

srbrady78

Rough_Rock
I am not able to find exactly what I am looking for here. I found a list of gem retailers that folks have recommended, but not someplace to buy a complete pink sapphire ring or to have one built. I am seeking a reputable online vendor. I am proposing to my partner of 14 years and she has waited so patiently and stuck by me as I went from being a maintenance man through my PhD. I want her ring to be as special as she is. I found cool rings and built a couple on Natural Sapphire Company and NYGems, but it is so confusing because they appear to be rated highly and have great BBB ratings, but I found a ton of terrible reviews as well, some on here. I looked at Blue Nile, but they don't have many pink sapphire rings, so I need more selection. Any recommendations? Thank you, shane

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's your budget and what color pink are you looking for? Can you post some pictures?

Its pretty common to buy the colored stone separately and the setting elsewhere.

Are you firmly against that?

ephsea

Shiny_Rock
I second the Neil's notion of buying the stone unset - much better deals to be had this way, plus higher quality and more options.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you really want a special ring with a quality sapphire, I too would recommend you buy the sapphire first, and then have it set by a vendor - right now GemFix has a nice selection and range of pink sapphires, did you look there yet? http://www.gemfix.com/sapphire_pink.html And, then, depending on your budget and setting style preferences, we can easily refer to you an reputable vendor to set it.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agreed buying stone & setting separately gives many more options and is really not as scary as it seems! Give us more specifications - colour, size, budget, shape etc and we can go from there. :wavey:

This is one of my absolute favourites on PS (forgive me cannot remember WHO actually owns it...)

pink_14.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results