shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald fom Australia - Torrington NSW

Marlow

Brilliant_Rock
Want to show some unique and extremely interesting and beautiful "emeralds" from down under!

I found them in St. Marie aux Mines and I love this material. The mine in Torrington is closed - a few private digger try to find some material.

The stones are from 0,57 ct to 1,08 ct - a fantastic bright and vivid color...

These emerald are found in a pegmatite - pure white beryll with a color banding of pale bluishgreen emerald - some cristals and cut stones show a banding like a "bar code"!!

A cooool mint green - hope you like it too!

aussiejamie

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi guys,
They are nice gemstones and I see the rough around at some local gem shows. They really do have a 'minty' colour. As Marlow said the mine is closed now so not much new rough coming out. :( So where in the world did you see them Marlow?
Jamie

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very interesting pieces, Marlow.

Marlow

Brilliant_Rock
aussiejamie|1435574853|3896183 said:
Hi guys,
They are nice gemstones and I see the rough around at some local gem shows. They really do have a 'minty' colour. As Marlow said the mine is closed now so not much new rough coming out. :( So where in the world did you see them Marlow?
Jamie

In a show in St. Marie aux Mines - in France.

First time and I love it - such a cool mint color. The vendor is from Netherlands and deals mostly withOpal - but some Aussie Sapphire and Harts Range Zirkon too. The digged and cut them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results