shape
carat
color
clarity

embassy emerald ring arrived!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got an email this week that ring was going to be delivered, and arrived on Saturday! Both yesterday and today been bit of a dreary day, so I apologize in advance at poor photos (taken in bathroom). I am looking forward to seeing the ring in the sun.

12_07_13_0685.jpg

12_07_13_0688.jpg

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The designers took a liberty with the design, in that they made the upper shank of the ring be more vertical, with straight "shoulders" (I'm sure there is an actual term for this but it escapes me) horizontal to either side of the bezel, rather than smoothly joining it the bezel.
I think they may have done that because I said if possible make it stackable. Although I probably would have preferred just the usual band shape, this is growing on me and over all give them high marks in executing what I asked them (and I didn't even give them drawings, just verbal requests!) All the straight angles gives it a bit of art deco feel (even the band is sculpted with three sides, wider on the bottom and tapering and becoming more vertical at the top) and it is very comfortable to wear. My camera is old and can't zoom well esp in low light conditions so I don't think I can capture that so won't even try! It even passed the dd test (she covets all things beautiful).

12_07_13_0689.jpg

12_07_13_0692.jpg

12_07_13_0690.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well it passes one important test in that it appears to totally glow in low light conditions - so far, it looks beautiful, with intense color. Can't wait for more pictures.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the "shoulders". I think it adds to the presence of the stone. looks great on you, too!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful color in that emerald & it looks pretty clean too, from what I can tell. Waiting for more pics...tap, tap tap.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring. I love the color.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! :appl: Does it scratch that emerald itch you've been suffering? Does the setting scream "IT" for you? Everything is just perfect from the colour to the design.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really really like it, it does satisfy the emerald itch (though like diamonds you can never have too many emeralds...) But after hearing so many people say how fragile emeralds are, I think I am afraid to wear it as an everyday ring. I will just wear it when I am going out. It's funny, my two daughters (age 11 and 7) are already fighting over who is going to inherit which pieces and of course they both claming this one. :cheeky:

The item number was H06, so I don't think it was the m-series but the stones that were considered lighter in color (but I would call it a medium color not a light color emerald).

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The setting looks very protective and I would not dismiss it as an everyday wear ring. With the usual caution (remove it once at home, don't wear it to wash dishes or cups, don't gesture too wildly and the like), I think it is safe to wear it daily.

ilovegemstones

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Really stunning ring, an heirloom piece. What do the letter series mean? I would wear that everyday too, just not during hard work.

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Stunningly simple and the shoulders add that extra touch that makes it distinctive.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you going to indulge us with more photos of your beauty? I really think its lovely. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results