shape
carat
color
clarity

Ebay ? (TL.......)

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I usually don't go on Ebay for much other than wasting time, but I went to the CS diamond site TL mentioned a short while back. How do I contact the seller? I cannot figure it out and every time I touch the "contact us" link...it appears to go into Ebay central and ask for an ID number.......which I cannot find on the sellers site. (Only a lot # that the link refuses to take) What am I missing or is it now impossible to contact sellers with questions? Or maybe the only thing I can do is bid the price they have listed since it's an auction with minimum bid price? :wall:

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DUH..........I FOUND it............running (not walking) in circles this morning............. :oops:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yeah, eBay's contact function is a pain. More than once, I accidentally opened a case against a seller when I just wanted to ask a question about a purchase...

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That makes me feel better.........not quite so much ruby coloring to my skin now!! LOL!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you figured it out. :)

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Lady_Disdain|1412785567|3764321 said:
Yeah, eBay's contact function is a pain. More than once, I accidentally opened a case against a seller when I just wanted to ask a question about a purchase...

You give me a laugh, Lady D. I'm so glad not to be the only person who does the occasional dorky thing -- not so occasional with me, actually -- almost daily.

--- Laurie

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results