shape
carat
color
clarity

Drag photos from post to post?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there a way that I can drag a photo from an old PS post of mine and put it into an new post? I''d really like to contriubte to the Vendor photos vs PSer photos but I don''t think I have Barry''s photo on my computer.

I''ll need simple instructions. THANKS

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Open up two copies of PS on your PC. Open up the page where your photo is on one. In the other start a new reply or thread. Go to your picture and drag and drop it from the first screen to the second.

Just a word of caution - it's not always successful but I haven't figures out why yet!

If that doesn't work ............ open up the page where your photo is, right click and copy to save to your pc. Then upload to the new post from there!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THANKS

Does it take the photo away from the old post or are the photos in both posts?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THANKS! I was able to contribute to the "Vendor pictures and owner pictures" thread. It''s such a helpful thread I wanted to be a part of it with my colored stone experience.
21.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
were you able to get it done? I find that for me, I have to reduce each webpage and put both Pricescope page side by side, otherwise it doesn''t work for me.

clickdragphotopscope.JPG

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I did it. Thanks.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It didn''t work for me. The new page didn''t want to accept it.
39.gif
My cursor became a "no entry" icon.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I tried last night and it didn''t drop the pic just listed the url.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Or, it said "null".

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you are on IE open a new window using Page. Then open the thread containing the pic you want to drag in that one. Have the thread you want to reply to with the reply box open and waiting. Click on the image you want on the new window thread and hold the mouse and drag it to the open reply box of the thread you want to reply to. Hit submit.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lorelei,
Where is this "Page" thing? I''m using IE.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results