shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have green stone & diamond eternity band?

lovlea1

Rough_Rock
I would love to see pics & know where to get one. I would love one that is 1.5 mm with .01 or .02 stones with the diamonds & green tourmaline or emeralds or tsavorites alternating.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yenny,
I’ve never dealt with FC but have read some unflattering posts about them, especially with regards to their return policy, that would make me shy away from them. Note the non-refundable part, the store credit and the restocking fee charged for each situation. They do carry some very beautiful antique settings though.
http://www.faycullen.com/faqs.html#return

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ooh, thanks for pointing that out Chrono. I've never bought from them (or considered it), I just knew I had seen a green stone eternity band there. However, based on your comments, I will never buy from them!

Lovlea, here's a link to a whole bunch of emerald eternity bands from Gemvara. I've never bought from them either and asked about them here on PS and got no feedback, so I can't recommend them, but they'd be good for getting some ideas, which you could then have made by a respected vendor.

http://www.gemvara.com/Emerald-Gemstone-Eternity-Rings/jewelry/b/?cat=Ring&gem=Emerald&sty=Color+Fashion&sty=Eternity

SB621

Ideal_Rock
check out ID Jewelry...many people have gotten eternity bands for them and they do customizations. I would check them out online and then call them/ email them with what you want.

iheartsparkles

Rough_Rock
BUMP!!
I am so looking for a tourm or tsav band..2 ct +?!
any ideas?

lovlea1

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the links & other posts folks. Novel thanks for the link regarding tsavorites vs sapphires. I usually remove my rings for showering & cleaning but not every time I wash my hands. I will have to give it some thought. I would get emeralds if they were more durable.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I have an emerald & diamond one from Tiffany. Bought it when I worked there, about 10 yrs ago, so I got a 33% discount off the retail price (at the time) of $1500.

To keep the emeralds in good shape, I don't wear it around the house. I keep the Tiff pouch in a kitchen drawer & pop the ring into it when I come home. I love it -- but there's nothing special about it that you couldn't get from many other vendors.

--- Laurie

Ring5.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak|1328184150|3117174 said:
I have an emerald & diamond one from Tiffany. Bought it when I worked there, about 10 yrs ago, so I got a 33% discount off the retail price (at the time) of $1500.

To keep the emeralds in good shape, I don't wear it around the house. I keep the Tiff pouch in a kitchen drawer & pop the ring into it when I come home. I love it -- but there's nothing special about it that you couldn't get from many other vendors.

--- Laurie

Oh, Laurie!!! Why have you been everywhere and done everything!!!??? Beautiful!!!!!!

Jealous Deb
:read:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Because I'm OLD, Deb! :naughty: I wish I could say I'm doing anything worthwhile now.

--- Laurie

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results