carat
color
clarity

David Klass Montana Sapphire Five Stone & Spinel Three Stone

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: David Klass Montana Sapphire Five Stone & Spinel Three S

Freke- the last picture is pretty much all the rings I own now ( a couple of other rings are for sale), and the only band I wear now is the plain 3.5mm tiff&Co Plat/YG with milgrain that is shown above. it goes with everything. Bad enabler :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: I love that band and it looks to go with everything! I don't know how you guys do it with more than four rings, I would be paralyzed with indecision on which rings to wear each day and I don't do RHR unfortunately.

TyTy- How are you doing?! thank you, small collection but I love them all now and fits with my simple no frill lifestyle - I don't collect and store a lot of things in my life. The took a few years, resets, after selling, and acquiring and selling and losing more moolah, but hey I don't splurge on anything else so its all good...joy in the journey righty? Looking at those rings makes me happy and all worth the zig zags.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

nice job!
but i'm particularly smitten with the spine....!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

I don't do RHR either. Well, one of them I do, but that's because it'll fly off my left hand!

Only ONE band?! Lol! We need to get some enablers over here!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MZ- thank you, I love the color and cut of that spinel, its been a fun ring to wear and the half moons sets it off nicely (Not too sparkly to steal the show) but enough bling for me, and honestly I was never really an oval fan until the spess and this spinel, although it does show a little more shadowing more than I'd like. I had contemplated turning to E/W from time to time as the shadowing is much lessen when oriented that way.

Freke- haha I'm going to stick to my ground, although I do have one last pretty on the way from JbyG...getting it resized, and done and done... though this band wont go with anything :rolleyes: but I loved the shape color all of it.

jbgsapphirediamondbnddt.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

HEY NOW! You didn't tell me about that new band lady! I love the blue. Makes me want another band. argh. stop it.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

packrat|1413662310|3769134 said:
HEY NOW! You didn't tell me about that new band lady! I love the blue. Makes me want another band. argh. stop it.

I caved :(sad after viewing hundreds of time... thought it wouldn't work out since the size is a bit big and being an eternity, I had to remove one of the bezel diamond and Grace said she could do it, won't change the design to much.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I love all your choices, well done, :appl: they are all beautiful!! :love: :love:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium

DandT-THANKYOU for not setting any halos! I absolutely love all of your settings-classic and timeless. That squarecut 5 stone is to die for :love: and is oneof my fave CS ring on the site. Digging the the red spinel as well :love: The side diamonds are really beautiful. I love the round 5 stone-so classic. Wish I had 4.5 size fingers so I could borrow :mrgreen: . Congrats.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, absolutely gorgeous! I don't know which one is my favorite (all of them?).

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock

Exquisite! :love: I love them all.

Nothing more to say really except wear them in health and with joy :))

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you Sara, Lambskin, Distract and Starzin for such lovely comments. Its been such a neat experience to be part of PS

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AH, what a lovely band!!! I love the combination of shapes :love:

Which of your CS rings is your signature left hand ring or does it dependance on your mood which one you wear?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom|1413669415|3769191 said:

Which of your CS rings is your signature left hand ring or does it dependance on your mood which one you wear?
Hi Acinom :wavey:

I love your new pieces and wish I can play in your jewelry box :Up_to_something:

My Yellow semi bezel is consider my "e-ring" I usually wear that for more active days and when I am required the use of my hands for vigorous activity or traveling since its a very robust ring and don't worry too much about knocking it around. The other three since they are pronged set really gets worn equally and mostly just to work and kids activity (bystander of course). My yellow sits more in my box than the others until the trips and events come around.

If I were you I'd have a super hard time, because you have some truly large and magnificent pieces... how do you decide? :mrgreen:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful. Stylistically, they are all so different, but equally well designed and crafted. Those are all stunners, but I won't be greedy - just hand me over the eternity since, you poor thing, it won't go with anything you have ;(

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

minousbijoux|1413673692|3769221 said:
Beautiful. Stylistically, they are all so different, but equally well designed and crafted. Those are all stunners, but I won't be greedy - just hand me over the eternity since, you poor thing, it won't go with anything you have ;(

Thanks Minousbijoux! love the description from you. lol.. that eternity may go with something in the future I have in mind :Up_to_something: , but it will be years ahead ;( ... lets see if I last that long...

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock

DandT|1413661305|3769130 said:
MZ- thank you, I love the color and cut of that spinel, its been a fun ring to wear and the half moons sets it off nicely (Not too sparkly to steal the show) but enough bling for me, and honestly I was never really an oval fan until the spess and this spinel, although it does show a little more shadowing more than I'd like. I had contemplated turning to E/W from time to time as the shadowing is much lessen when oriented that way.

Freke- haha I'm going to stick to my ground, although I do have one last pretty on the way from JbyG...getting it resized, and done and done... though this band wont go with anything :rolleyes: but I loved the shape color all of it.

Oh my word, this band is so pretty I'm speechless!!! I was looking at something similar with emeralds somewhere but the quality of this looks better. Do they make more like this, or was this a piece they acquired and were re-selling?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi Jereni! :wavey:

thank you. I hadn't asked Grace about this band whether she made it or an estate piece. I have seen a few bands like this as well, but something with the proportion of the marquise sapphire bezel to Rb ratio is perfect and I didn't dare try to replicate it. Though I'm sure if I piped up to DK he would surely do something quite impressive :Up_to_something: not that I'm trying to enable you to do the same :naughty: ...

Though I saved this picture and this etsy vendor (never used before... ) I'm seriously done and not in the market for anymore bling, but I would love to see someone with this :naughty: and had to post this... The proportion is very lovely here too...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/194122903/ruby-eternity-ring-ruby-eternity-band?ref=favs_view_12

marquise_bezelalternate.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

They're all amazing! You have excellent taste!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DandT|1413669977|3769194 said:
Acinom|1413669415|3769191 said:

Hi Acinom :wavey:

I love your new pieces and wish I can play in your jewelry box :Up_to_something:

My Yellow semi bezel is consider my "e-ring" I usually wear that for more active days and when I am required the use of my hands for vigorous activity or traveling since its a very robust ring and don't worry too much about knocking it around. The other three since they are pronged set really gets worn equally and mostly just to work and kids activity (bystander of course). My yellow sits more in my box than the others until the trips and events come around.

If I were you I'd have a super hard time, because you have some truly large and magnificent pieces... how do you decide? :mrgreen:

DandT: you have a huge collection with hidden gems: you still have the Lisa Elser ring, haven't you? I love your collection :love:
I let my mood determine what kind of ring I wear. If I feel strong or in need of some strength, I choose a 'strong' ring :lol: etc.

_23405.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Asscherhalo- Thank you, my final future piece is adding an asscher diamond back in my collection again :love: yours is to TDF!

Acinom..haha well that Lisa Elser Afghan Tourmaline is actually looking for a new home ;)) love everything about it... but well I don't reach for it as an E-ring as I should ;(

Thank you again, everybody for your lovely comments and sharing in my process. :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DandT|1413733075|3769413 said:
Asscherhalo- Thank you, my final future piece is adding an asscher diamond back in my collection again :love: yours is to TDF!

Acinom..haha well that Lisa Elser Afghan Tourmaline is actually looking for a new home ;)) love everything about it... but well I don't reach for it as an E-ring as I should ;(

Thank you again, everybody for your lovely comments and sharing in my process. :wavey:

Noooooo :o Are you koddig me! You don't need it as an e-ring: why don't you wear it as a right hand ring?
Have you posted it on Preloved? I looooove that tourmaline, but it's probably a bit too dark in contrast with my dark skin :think:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi Acinom- I don't wear RHR unfortunately, I'm right handed and use my hands a lot :(sad and I fear I will knock it around and break the tourmaline sooner than later... The Yellow gold and diamond looks very rich with the color. The facet pattern is very entrancing :loopy: to look at... its on LT. Thanks for asking though.

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock

DandT|1413680202|3769274 said:
Hi Jereni! :wavey:

thank you. I hadn't asked Grace about this band whether she made it or an estate piece. I have seen a few bands like this as well, but something with the proportion of the marquise sapphire bezel to Rb ratio is perfect and I didn't dare try to replicate it. Though I'm sure if I piped up to DK he would surely do something quite impressive :Up_to_something: not that I'm trying to enable you to do the same :naughty: ...

Though I saved this picture and this etsy vendor (never used before... ) I'm seriously done and not in the market for anymore bling, but I would love to see someone with this :naughty: and had to post this... The proportion is very lovely here too...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/194122903/ruby-eternity-ring-ruby-eternity-band?ref=favs_view_12

Thanks very much for the info! Maybe I'll have to inquire about getting a band like that from Grace. You're right, the proportions are just perfect on it?

You are selling that tourmaline? I would be seriously interested.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

DandT|1413564929|3768631 said:
Shout out to David! he's awesome to work with.... now onto the sparkly show.... :naughty:

1. Platinum half moon step cut diamonds .40ct F color SI1 with 1.53ct 8.1mmx6.6mm Richard Homer Concave cut Vietnamese spinel. Nice red fluoro and interesting that the dimmer and lower lighting makes the spinel appear redder.. really love that effect and have noticed this with a few other spinels.

2. Five stone with an 1.02 ct L color OEC with EGL USA Report. And the end diamonds are modern round brilliant .31ct E and F color GIA diamonds. Flanked by .97ctw montana sapphires from gemfix.

3. My 12 ct Unheated Montana Sapphire rough from Blaze Wharton cut by Jerry Newman and turned into 3.76ct. approx. 8mm Very Light silk set with 63cts of F color, VS2 trapezoid diamonds, and .25cts of F/G color VS2 tapered baguette diamonds

Gorgeous rings all of them!! Wear them in good health and happiness~~

My favorite is the 5-stone ring. It is so elegant and balanced: just perfect and in harmony. :love: :love: :love:

The prongs on the spinel ring are also TDF!! And it's a Richard Homer. Lucky you! :lickout: :lickout:

SB621

Ideal_Rock

FrekeChild|1413652314|3769077 said:
T! I love them all, but I have a serious weak spot for that asscher. It's just glorious! Congratulations and can I call dibs in the event that your daughters pass? :naughty:

...you can't be done.... :Up_to_something:

Um +1 for everything Freke said! I love!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Jereni - on LT not on here Thank you!

Mochi- You have some amazing pieces yourself, thanks for stopping in :wavey:

SB- Oooh I see in your avatar a sapphire/diamond bezel band like the one that's on its way to me - such a classic beautiful and very versatile combo when you wear it with colorless diamonds - gorgeous LOVE IT!. Love your pieces SB! :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Wow, I love every ring you posted! I really enjoy seeing your pieces, love your style, we have similar taste though I haven't been able to indulge myself :cheeky: The asscher is amazing, such a gorgeous color and classic setting, just yummy! And I love the spinel ring, dying for a red spinel myself, it looks great with the halfmoons! Very beautiful rings.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium

All really gorgeous! I'll scrap it out with Freke over that sapphire ring, should it ever be passed on. ;-)

In fact, it has inspired me to begin a conversation with David about a future project of my own, so thank you! :Up_to_something:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

woofmama! How are ya?! I'm still eyeing for the final asscher diamond in a sholdt :love: :love: :love: .....eventually I'm negotiating with the hubster.... as we speak :halo:

NKOTB!!!! ooohhh what you got up your sleeve? I've a got a list with you and Freke now...lol by the way I love your new OEC ring and that baguette band of yours... where did you get the fantastic band? its a great pair!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats, beautiful rings, I really love the Asscher!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results