Shiny_Rock
ElleW|1424720647|3837090 said:
Congratulations! It's beautiful!

Thank you ElleW.

Thanks Chrono.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This ring is so dreamy!!! Perfect in every way.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!! What a beautiful stone & ring :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gemajames

Shiny_Rock
arkieb1|1424912818|3838284 said:
Wow!!!! What a beautiful stone & ring :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you arkieb1 and athenworth! I'm hoping for some sunny days soon to post some better pics. :sun:

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeou, gorgeous ring! I love everything about it!!! Wear it in good health :)

Do you have any contact info for DK?

Gemajames

Shiny_Rock
stepcutnut|1424956586|3838466 said:
Gorgeou, gorgeous ring! I love everything about it!!! Wear it in good health :)

Do you have any contact info for DK?

Thank you stepcutnut! David is on FB but I'm not sure what I'm allowed to share here. He's in LA so you should be able to google him with that info. Sorry for being cryptic. He is awesome!

MelodySaw

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful. I want one too.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, but I am not on facebook. Can't believe that is his only way to contact him, so will head to google :)

Gemajames

Shiny_Rock
stepcutnut|1424990472|3838707 said:
Thanks, but I am not on facebook. Can't believe that is his only way to contact him, so will head to google :)

Stepcutnut, You don't have to be to get his contact info. I'm not either, but I view his "home" page almost everyday to see his new pics/completed projects.

Ricezo, Thanks for including the link.

Melodysaw, Thank you for your kind comments. Give DK a call. He is great!!! :angel:

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Holy cow. I'm in love

Gemajames

Shiny_Rock
Jamiegems|1425224490|3840177 said:
I live near Pala and when I was going to GIA to become a Gemologist one of the perks of being a GIA student is that you get to tour the mine in Pala. I bought a pink tourmaline from the little store they have there. GIA students are the only people allowed in the mine because the original owner was a G. G. and he made his partner promise to always let the GIA students tour the mine before he passed away.
When you go on the tour you go all the way down to the lowest part of the mine and get to taste the water in this pool down in the bottom that is thousands of years old and very pure water.

Your stone has great color saturation & evenness of color as well. It is lovely. Generally speaking tourmalines are very included and yours is also very clean.

Jamiegems G. G.

jamiegems, What a great experience! I did luck out getting ahold of this stone just a week or so after I bought the mounting. And then considered my luck even better when I saw it for the first time and David told me he could make it work. I appreciate your compliments!

Gem Queen, I'm in love with it too :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results