shape
carat
color
clarity

Daughter''s Pink Topaz.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
When I started my ring search, I dragged my 9 year aold alll over town and made her go to the BMs with me to look at ring settings. Eventually she became so disgusted with me. But she was such a trooper. FI got the ring yesterday and we are just waiting on the stone, which should be done pretty soon. Anyway, a while ago I promised her that I would buy her a ring when it was complete. Yesterday I took her to this GREAT BM called ''Art of the Earth'' this place is AWESOME> He showed her all the different gems; topaz, sapphire, garnet etc. HE took his time and let her look at all the different shapes and carat sizes. She is a real tomboy and though she wanted a blue sapphire and definitly NOT something pink. He showed her all the stones and she chose a 4C Pink Topaz in an emerald cut. IT had such a beautiful lustrous color.. that''s my baby! The she got to pick her setting as well! Then she saw a pretty 1 carat well cut brilliant emerald cut pink topaz and she loved the dellicate look of it. I tried it on for her so that she could see what it would look like when she grew up and reset it to wear as an adult. She was so excited.. so was I.

She reads Pricescope with me and wanted me to tell everyone that she is getting her 1.06 emeral cut Pink Topaz ring in a ring size of 3.75 next Wed and she is going to post pictures of it. She wants everyone to know that she is excited that she will have a beautiful ring like the ones that we look at here on pricescope.... and she wants you to know that she feels like a princess now too...

That''s my girl... Pictures to come. She is so proud.. LOL....

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Awww... first rings are always so exciting!
30.gif
Congratulations, and welcome!!!
36.gif
35.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
How wonderful!
30.gif

Do post lots and lots of pictures....especially hand shots!

Anyone who can put up with being dragged all over looking at ring settings without going bonkers DESERVES a special treasure of her very own!

Can''t wait to see it...

widget

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
From Mine''s Girl:

thank you, i will get it wednsday and let my mommy take a picture
36.gif
35.gif
31.gif
30.gif
19.gif
28.gif
26.gif
1.gif
2.gif
4.gif
21.gif
9.gif
12.gif
13.gif
16.gif
17.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is just the nicest story, I can't wait to see her beautiful ring!!! I also love that she reads PS with you and likes to look at all the pretty pictures. Tell her I say hi and welcome to the pricescope family!!!
1.gif
35.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Mine''s Girl -

I am so excited for you.
36.gif
I too have a daughter (she is 10) who has spent countless hours with me looking at rings and inspecing stones. She''s become quite good at handling a loupe herself. She''s been begging me to take her to a gem show because she sees how excited I get about them. Maybe it''s time I take her on a gem hunt of her own.

Please have your mom post pics of your new ring. I really enjoy the hand pictures the most. My daughter''s favorite color is pink, so I know she would love to see it too.
30.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I am going to pick up my daighters ring this afternoon... I am soo excited for her. She woke up this morning and kept asking if her ring was ready and how she could not wait to wear it. Yesterday she told me that waiting sucked and now she knows how everyone feels on Pricescope when they want something and have to wait... And she reinterated how much it REALLY SUCKED...LOL...

I am going to try to take some pictures of it tonight and then as soon as she gets back from her daddy''s I am going to get her to take some hand pictures as well.

She wanted me to tell everyone thank you for all of your nice words. She said that she cannot wait to show everyone and that this site is "totally cool"
31.gif
They grow up way too quick.

Diamond Lil: She said that she thinks that you should take your daughter to pick a ring to. She thinks that your daughter would be proud too.

Pics to Come... (I hate having to wait till this afternoon just to pick it up!!!LOL
35.gif
)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so excited for her! I can''t wait to see the pictures! I haven''t even STARTED trying to have kids yet but I keep thinking about baby bangle bracelets, pierced ears...*sigh*
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Please tell your daughter that I am very excited to see her new ring tonight. Must have hand pics and waiting is awful, but so worth the wait!!!
1.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I can''t seem to post another picture.. Even after I rename it.. There are a few more cute ones...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine''s daughter,
I just looooove your new pink topaz ring!!! It''s such a beautiful pink color don''t you think?? It looks lovely on your hand. ENJOY!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
35.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
mine''s daughter, it is just beautiful!! really! it''s perfect!
(if there are more email, and i''ll post them!)
2.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Mine''s Daughter! It''s just wonderful! And such a beautiful color!!! Yummy yummy
18.gif

Aren''t you just thrilled??

widget

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine''s daughter, not only do I love the stone and how it looks on your hand, but I love the design of the ring as well! You must be so excited and thrilled. It''s g
30.gif
rgeous!!!
36.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Mine''s daughter, what a perfect pink for a young lady. You''ll treasure that ring forever.
30.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Mine''s daughter,
FABUL
30.gif
US RING!!! I L
30.gif
VE the pink topaz you chose! You have excellent taste in jewelry. Can''t wait to see more pictures
2.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I figured it out... here are more.. sorry I do not know how to atch more than one

ash.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
some of the pictures of the stone are dark, but it really bright and yummy... Now I am jealous... I want my ring!!
39.gif

But I AM SOOOOOO happy for my baby
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
yay!! more pics!
36.gif

it''s so very pretty!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a yummy pink ring, I love all the pictures, your hands are lovely!!
35.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results