color
clarity

CS Respected Vendor List

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL|1394024211|3627874 said:
gemefex|1394020540|3627855 said:
I would like to contribute a few vendors to the list at some point, because I like to support people who are doing what is right and offering really nice stones at reasonable prices, and who are just good, decent people who know their gems.

Anyway, I would be most grateful for access to the CS Vendor List, and look forward to learning from and sharing info and experience with all of the colored stone community here! Thanks very much.

Sincerely,

gemefex

I suggest you use toolhaus.org to review their complete feedback before purchasing anything from ebay. The regular feedback isn't always sufficient. Since you are new here, maybe you can open a thread about these vendors so we can discuss them and look at their toolhaus.org feedback, before they are added to the list.

I couldn't agree more. There are some great ebay sellers and some stinkers. Periodically, ebay sellers are added to the pinned vendor list. As TL says, there are often discussions of ebay sellers (as well as others) here, and it would be great if, after looking over the list, and your good ebay sellers are not on it, to start a thread to discuss them. :)) We are always happy to hear of new good ebay sellers!

Most of all, welcome!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results