shape
carat
color
clarity

Craving Blue Zircon Earrings

Wyntery

Shiny_Rock
I recently lost out on a great pair of Art Deco Blue Zircon earrings on Ebay (why didn't I set my bid higher!). Now all I can think about is ZIRCON EARRINGS :naughty: but I can't find any online that are not thousands of dollars! Where can I find a nice pair of earrings for a couple of hundred dollars? Gold or silver is fine.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sounds like you have a particular style or design in mind?

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Have you looked on Etsy? I'll bet you could find a reasonably priced pair there.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Can you post a pic of the earrings you lost out on so we know what to look for?

Wyntery

Shiny_Rock
Here are the earrings I wanted (on a side not I've decided I want a ring with a gallery/basket exactly like this!). I don't mind if I find anything remotely like this just something with some presence. I'm even thinking now that my best option would be to buy a nice pair and send them to Daniel M to have a pair of drop bezel with millgrain detail made. So, where to find a nice pair of zircon?

__kgrhqzhjekfieudwuvjbsogy9upf___60_58.jpg

__kgrhqfhjbsfinks9zkzbsogy_twjq__60_58.jpg

Wyntery

Shiny_Rock
Thanks katharath. Those are really nice, just a little too small (I've added this vendor to my Etsy favorites now!). I regularly wear 10mm pearl studs and don't think they're too big so I'm thinking maybe 6mm for studs or 10mm if I go with a drop bezel.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
I hear you - the size is better suited for second piercings for most people (myself included!). Good luck on your search, if I see anything else I'll post. I just saw that pair this morning though, and then I saw your post today, so I thought I would share them just in case :)

Lee Little

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Have you tried doing a search on ebay and etsy? Seems there are many to look at. Best regards, Lee

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results