shape
carat
color
clarity

Coral strawberries

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I posted this in Hangout and then thought, hey, how 'bout colored stones.

I want the coral strawberries I saw at Birks yesterday.

Picture this: carved coral strawberries (earrings) with carved green jade leaves, set on delicate gold hooks with a seed pearl.

The nasty ladies wouldn't let me take a pic.

I'm pining bad.

Tell me about your 'strawberries' - you know the funny piece of jewelry you pine for that is way past your budget, and kinda quirky...

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yeah, this definitely belongs in CS. :lickout: I don't understand why they wouldn't let you take pictures. Tell them you need to show DH a picture of those earrings so that he knows which one to buy for you. :naughty: :bigsmile:

I don't have anything considered quirky but I still pine over the 1 to 2 ct round red spinel set in an antique 18k yellow gold setting I saw years ago at my local jeweller's. They aren't your regular shop because the owner specializes in coloured stones, which is highly unusual in my area. It had a super high crown and lots of teeny tiny prongs. The ring size was so tiny too; I think it was only a size 4? Unfortunately, it was very expensive for me back then and by the time I decided to get it, it was already sold. :blackeye:

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yeah, this definitely belongs in CS. :lickout: I don't understand why they wouldn't let you take pictures. Tell them you need to show DH a picture of those earrings so that he knows which one to buy for you. :naughty: :bigsmile:
Seconded! On your bike Begonia - we need those pictures!! :naughty:

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
And look at all those tiny gold seeds on the strawbs - they look delicious! :lickout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results