shape
carat
color
clarity

Cool pin for fising enthusiasts!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
those are cute! unfortunately, the owner fly fisherman i know never wears a tie!

peace, movie zombie

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
me wants.
Hmmm I should get some gold thread and gold wire and make my own :}
That is a neat idea hmmmmm

Richard M.

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Great idea! But what patterns are they? The one on the left looks like a single Renegade. I recognize the other one but can''t remember the name. It''s been too many years since I floated a tippet in the Firehole or Henry''s Fork of the Snake...

Richard M.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2005 8:58:03 PM
Author: Richard M.
Great idea! But what patterns are they? The one on the left looks like a single Renegade. I recognize the other one but can''t remember the name. It''s been too many years since I floated a tippet in the Firehole or Henry''s Fork of the Snake...

Richard M.

lol I was thinking the same thing.
Its been years since I broke out the fly tying and fly fishing gear.

My favorite pattern was a black water spider of my own creation.
Caught a ton of bluegills, crappies , small mouth and largemouth bass on them.
Probable tied over 500 of them over the years for myself and friends.

Richard M.

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I enjoyed backpacking into the high lakes in Utah''s Uintas for Eastern Brook or the Sierras here in California for Golden trout. I didn''t do any fly-tying but used lots of renegades, mosquitos, black gnats and the occasional Cahill or Royal Coachman. Maybe we ought to try some of the riffles on the Missouri where we can pan sapphires if the fish don''t bite.

Richard M.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results