Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Upgradable''s Star Sapphire ring made by James Meyer

Link

star5.JPG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dori2002''s 2.03 carat vivid yellow with platinum setting from diamondsbylauren.

Link

sam1.JPG

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss that tsavorite ring! Is there a link?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A bunch of spinels in a box, ranging from 1.5 cts to 2.5 cts. I liked the sparkle, scintillation and luster in this photo. Indirect evening sun. Sorry about the glare on the box.

TLspinelsparklesbox4.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/15/2010 7:42:00 PM
Author: innerkitten
How did I miss that tsavorite ring! Is there a link?

Link?????

We need a link and more pictures!!
35.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry guys, there''s no link because I pulled it off the "Catch all" thread, we should all bug Tsavvy to start a thread for that baby!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree! We need to bug Tsavvy to get that thread uploaded.

I just wanted to share this newest pic of my Afghan mint tourmaline 4.5 carats. It has some inclusions, but this is the clearest pic I have of it. My paraiba is poking out in the corner. Indirect sunlight. I have to get this set soon!

TLAfghanindirectsun.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
3.01 ct Tanzanian greenish yellow chrysoberyl (indrect sunlight).

TLkryptochrysoberyl.JPG

sapphire68

Rough_Rock
love your citrine ring...would you send more pictures of it?

jessae

Rough_Rock
My eBay ring, I bought this for $27 years ago. It''s white gold, and I was told it''s a pink sapphire but it changes to greyish green outside, I tried to get some pics of it but I couldn''t. The middle stone is 1ct, the sides are czs. ;-) Ring size 3.25. I''m a newbie so be nice! :D I need to get this appraised at some point, and maybe some diamonds put on the side.

pinksaph3.jpg

jessae

Rough_Rock
Anothe pic...

pinksaph2.jpg

jessae

Rough_Rock
Indoor light

pinksaph1.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
TL, those is some crazee spinels in that box!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I just couldn''t let it sit there any longer.

finetourmal.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Vapid,
It was calling your name!!! Nice bright stone.
1.gif
Good size too!

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
Link to thread

Barry pink/purple tourmaline in Sally lotus setting.

bbdstourm200201.jpg

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
Link to thread

Pink tourmaline from Dan and amethyst from Barry. Both in LOGR settings.

zlogrbbds200111.jpg

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
Link to thread

Amber in silver from the House of Russia in Juneau, Alaska.

amber200021.jpg

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
This is fastly becoming one of my favorite new stones. Too bad I have no idea what it is
7.gif
I should probably have most if not all my stones tested for identity/realness (all were bought on E-Bay)

Same stone pictured just in different angles of where the sun is hitting it. The top left corner is shaded and very true to life for that amount of light. Bottom left is sunlight coming from behind the stone. Center is direct sunlight shot from slight upward angle. Top right is direct sun shot straight on. Bottom right is back lit by sun on table, somehow someone installed a window in there and turned off the lights! lol All the colors in the photo are colors you can see in the stone in real life. My favorite is the shade, it''s also what it looks like in incandescent lighting.

iwishiknewwhatthiswas.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got this two tone LOGR legacy for the mint cushion Afghan tourmaline I posted above, but I can't get it to sit still in there for a decent photo, so here it is with my sleepy hot pink Nigerian tourmaline, 2.5 carats. I like that stone in there as well. It really holds it's color, and no shift to orange.

TLsleepytourmalinelogr.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/2/2010 5:39:31 PM
Author: davi_el_mejor
This is fastly becoming one of my favorite new stones. Too bad I have no idea what it is
7.gif
I should probably have most if not all my stones tested for identity/realness (all were bought on E-Bay)

Same stone pictured just in different angles of where the sun is hitting it. The top left corner is shaded and very true to life for that amount of light. Bottom left is sunlight coming from behind the stone. Center is direct sunlight shot from slight upward angle. Top right is direct sun shot straight on. Bottom right is back lit by sun on table, somehow someone installed a window in there and turned off the lights! lol All the colors in the photo are colors you can see in the stone in real life. My favorite is the shade, it''s also what it looks like in incandescent lighting.

Does it have pink in it? I see some in the left hand photo, but I''m not sure if that''s from a reflection of something pink in the room.

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2010 9:50:06 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Date: 5/2/2010 5:39:31 PM
Author: davi_el_mejor
7.gif

Does it have pink in it? I see some in the left hand photo, but I''m not sure if that''s from a reflection of something pink in the room.
The only time I can get the pink/purple color into it is when my skin reflects onto the stone
7.gif

And I love your sleepy tourm. I am starting to love the sleepy look more and more as time goes on. They look so magical.

My sleepy Peridot

gems009sleepyperidot.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like your chartreuse peridot. Very pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results