shape
carat
color
clarity

colored gemstone

Raymond Polichano

Rough_Rock
I found a new site called SWALA GEM TRADERS anyone ever deal with them there located in Africa could not find anymore info. They have some nice stones Please respond

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I purchased 2 stones from Eric of Swala Gemstones. While they are a good source of coloured gemstones of African origin, do note their return shipping policy. I'm not sure if the PS search function has improved but you'll see that many CSers have purchased Mahenge spinels and tsavorites from Swala. The red pear in my avatar is a Mahenge spinel purchased from Swala.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It also depends on what type of stones you're looking for. I would suggest that given their location and proximity to African sources, you might find that they have a good selection of stones from the region. You may also want to check out the PS search function regarding vendors as at one time or another, it seems that we PSers have bought from everybody :naughty: As a result, you will find a fair amount of feedback already exists on vendors. In one of the other threads you started yesterday or the day before, you had two different PSers refer you to Swala, so you might consider that as positive.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are quite a few of us on this forum who have purchased from Eric at Swala. I've bought a Tsavorite and the process from start to end was smooth and a pleasure. Eric is incredibly kind and will help in any way he can.

Hope that's helped.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results