Date: 10/21/2009 5:11:06 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Date: 10/20/2009 2:51:35 AM

Author: FrekeChild

Date: 10/20/2009 1:37:23 AM

Author: Sarahbear621

Date: 10/20/2009 12:33:22 AM

Author: FrekeChild

Ok. I also have another project in the works that has 6 tourmalines/indicolites, a demantoid, a tsav and a peridot.

WOW
23.gif
that is quite a project!! what is it

Here is a hint...it should be ready on or before December 18th...

Darn you!!!!
3.gif
That's a LOOOONG time from now . . . and it sounds like it's going to be something else . . .
3.gif
2.gif

I just started getting the details together and submitting my materials order for my Grossular ring. I'm getting the JKT version of my e-ring with my Grossular in 18k yellow gold. She has some fabulous ideas, so I'm really excited to get this one started. It, too, should be ready on or before 12/18.
3.gif

And the settings for the aqua and afghan tourmaline asschers should be here soon.
1.gif

Ooh I can't wait to see this! I love your e-ring LPT - I bet the garnet is going to be stunning.

You guys have tons of projects going on - how fun! I have a new project (besides the key) coming up...involving something blue!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I''m glad that package was found and I really really hope the stone is in it and your worry is for nothing!!

LOVE the new Spess. Hope you love it IRL

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 3:31:30 PM
Author: packrat
LG, Novel and AJ-I''m sorry about all the crap with the mail! I''m glad AJ''s is back from the Land of Nowhere and on it''s way to Julia finally, so here''s hoping the others will be soon too!

And to you Secret McMystery Keepers..how do you do it? I''m too much of a blabbermouth to stay mum. Maybe b/c you guys''ve done it way more than my zero times and trust your own judgment by now haha?
OMG I was sold fake, fake gold and silver. The silver necklace is plastic and the gold necklace I suspect is brass! I am so angry!
29.gif

Don''t buy from Rubylane!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/27/2009 4:53:01 AM
Author: Lovinggems

OMG I was sold fake, fake gold and silver. The silver necklace is plastic and the gold necklace I suspect is brass! I am so angry!
29.gif

Oh my hell-o! Thats pure craziness LG! I really hope you''re able to get your money back!

-A

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 5:52:34 AM
Author: Arcadian

Date: 10/27/2009 4:53:01 AM
Author: Lovinggems

29.gif

Oh my hell-o! Thats pure craziness LG! I really hope you''re able to get your money back!

-A
Yes I am gathering evidence and will not let the seller get away with it.
29.gif

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Brief lost tourmaline update (I know, I have my own thread, but I wanted to share here since you guys have been so sweet about the lost gem). I bought this guy this morning, thanks to Fly Girl''s hunting!
9.gif

clearcuttourmaline.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got an email from JKT....and wow... my ring is really GORGEOUS!

but its not done yet, so I can''t show pictures.
25.gif
A few things here and there and it should be complete.
36.gif

-A

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I had the spess briolettes from my Mastercutgem care package Link set into earring drops. I picked them up yesterday. I''m very pleased. The color is perfect for fall.

SpessDrops7989.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovinggems- bummer on your necklaces
38.gif
I hope you get it all squared away soon.

Novel - yay! what a great find!
36.gif
I hope it makes it to you safely for sure and your PG gem arrives so you can keep it
11.gif
for yourself

Arcadian- oooh I bet it''ll be gorgeous can''t wait to see that thread
36.gif

Fly Girl - My words I love these briolettes, it looks perfect on a huggie as a dangle, the shape and form just flows quite nicely
30.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/28/2009 6:40:44 PM
Author: Fly Girl
I had the spess briolettes from my Mastercutgem care package Link set into earring drops. I picked them up yesterday. I''m very pleased. The color is perfect for fall.
WOW
23.gif
30.gif
Amazing earrings!

-A

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/28/2009 6:40:44 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Very pretty earrings Fly Girl. One of these days I''m going to get some briolettes.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/28/2009 10:25:17 AM
Author: Novel
Brief lost tourmaline update (I know, I have my own thread, but I wanted to share here since you guys have been so sweet about the lost gem). I bought this guy this morning, thanks to Fly Girl''s hunting!
9.gif
Novel, that''s a really nice looking stone. Hope your other one shows up!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
9.gif
Novel,
Great looking color on that tourmaline. Please post pictures when you get it. Sorry about the lost tourmaline though.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
9.gif

That''s beautiful! I really hope the other one eventually makes its way to you!

I think I''m buying a couple Hen Eggs from Sally - one in rose quartz and one in amethyst. They''ll be Christmas gifts for my two best friends back home.

I''m also going to my jewelers tomorrow - I have a new stone to set!

il_430xN.44460709.jpg

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks D&T, Cind11, TL, and BEG! I''ll definitely post pics, and if both make it, I''m sure there will be a pair of great JKT sketches to look at, too!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My JKT Ring is finished!

21.gif

Here''s the preview until I recieve it.

arcring1030092.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lol thanks. I was on the phone with my mom when julia sent the message. I screamed when I saw the pictures! my poor mother...lol

I got to see the ring on Julias hands, and the though substantial its amazingly dainty. 18k gold/argentium silver with two small 1 point diamonds. Its quite the Faery Queens Ring
21.gif

-A

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Yay Arcadian! Not just for you...but with every piece Julia finishes, she gets closer and closer to starting mine!!!
11.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/30/2009 9:52:03 PM
My JKT Ring is finished!

21.gif

wow, I love the leaves A! What a great job Julia did on the details - I''m sure it''s going to be so pretty in person - fairy queen ring indeed!
Can you share a top view? I''m curious how the leaves hold the stone..

Congrats, can''t wait for you to receive it!
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My JKT Ring is finished!

21.gif

arcadian- what a beautiful detailed piece - love the leaf... so excited to see your thread on this
36.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Hey D&T, did I see a listing go up for you on Sally''s site for a diamond band reset? Spill!
9.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/31/2009 2:26:25 PM
Author: jstarfireb
Hey D&T, did I see a listing go up for you on Sally's site for a diamond band reset? Spill!
9.gif
hehee... good detective work.. its a recycled project from my eternity five pointer band, I lost one diamond so I had 17 left, I was going to reset into a bezel eternity but I decided to contact sally and she's making me a wide wedding band with her maiden rope design (anything that has little circle or beads on the sketch will contain my diamonds) that she said she's been wanting to do so I'll give you a sneak peek
2.gif
(although its not gemstone related) well as I returned my scattered band back to WF, I really loved the look and still wanted one, it just so happen that I almost pulled the trigger on another scatterd band, when Sally contacted me and said she couldn't do all 17 stones in the paisley star ring for me, and that she could make a leftover something for me, Since I've been swooning over the scattered look and the Tiffany Bezet band, I asked her to make a domed scatterd/bezet band for me using my leftover diamonds from the the recycled paisley star ring that's not completed yet.

sallypid t 1009.JPG

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Very cool; can''t wait to see the final results!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
My JKT Ring is finished!

21.gif

Wow! Very pretty and unique! I love anything with leaves - so "organic" looking lol. I''m looking forward to seeing more photos of this ring.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/31/2009 3:25:40 PM
Author: D&T

Date: 10/31/2009 2:26:25 PM
Author: jstarfireb
Hey D&T, did I see a listing go up for you on Sally''s site for a diamond band reset? Spill!
9.gif
hehee... good detective work.. its a recycled project from my eternity five pointer band, I lost one diamond so I had 17 left, I was going to reset into a bezel eternity but I decided to contact sally and she''s making me a wide wedding band with her maiden rope design (anything that has little circle or beads on the sketch will contain my diamonds) that she said she''s been wanting to do so I''ll give you a sneak peek
2.gif
(although its not gemstone related) well as I returned my scattered band back to WF, I really loved the look and still wanted one, it just so happen that I almost pulled the trigger on another scatterd band, when Sally contacted me and said she couldn''t do all 17 stones in the paisley star ring for me, and that she could make a leftover something for me, Since I''ve been swooning over the scattered look and the Tiffany Bezet band, I asked her to make a domed scatterd/bezet band for me using my leftover diamonds from the the recycled paisley star ring that''s not completed yet.
That is going to be one cool band!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Cindy, D&T, & Jstar. Everything I''ve seen of JKT''s work has been phenominal. Jstar, I''m sure you''re getting pretty antsy by now!

My hubby who is not in the jewlery by any means told me just from looking at the pics that he really likes this ring. In fact he''d like to do a set.
36.gif
As long as he''s paying, Game on! *lol*

If I have her do another it will not be until February next year. Y''all have her so booked up!

AJ, I''ve seen the top part, though not a very good picture of it. You can''t see the leaves from the top...at least not directly. I should have the ring by Tuesday/Wedesday, so will certainly be taking a multitude of pictures then.

-A

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2009 1:58:24 AM
Author: szh07
Arcadian.......

my heart broke when I realized I couldn''t see more pictures. I cannot wait till you get your ring! It looks amazing.

Ditto! Arcadian, that is just so beautiful!

D&T, love the band - it is SO cool!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Arcadian.......

my heart broke when I realized I couldn''t see more pictures. I cannot wait till you get your ring! It looks amazing.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring Arc! Another pair of lovely earring charms from FG!

Keep the project photos coming ladies.
9.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results