clarity

(Cartier inspired) Cuprian Ring

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! :appl:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, so exciting. Definitely 'yea'! Glorious shape; I agree the warmth of the metal really adds the right feel and fluidity.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Any news Chrono?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You've just reminded me that I'm the one who isn't communicating with David promptly due to my workload and travel schedule. I just got back to him and I think the next update will be significant!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
I am loving the progress of your ring! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any news Chrono?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally have news to share:
"Your center stone is just being set, your ring looks gorgeous. I will have pictures by tomorrow." David Klass

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waaaah! How exciting Chrono! I will make sure to stay at front row when you post your reveal pics tomorrow.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono! I tried so hard to get in contact w you last month! I took pics of the setting and side stones w/ the center stone on two diff metals hoping to assist you in choosing the metal color. I tagged you on FB and everything! I can't wait to see how it turns out. I am SO excited about your ring!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1455739515|3992182 said:
Chrono! I tried so hard to get in contact w you last month! I took pics of the setting and side stones w/ the center stone on two diff metals hoping to assist you in choosing the metal color. I tagged you on FB and everything! I can't wait to see how it turns out. I am SO excited about your ring!
Eh, I'm so sorry, Madelise, I really am. ;( It isn't unusual for me to not check my FB for weeks at a time, so the best way to reach me is via email. There are a handful of posters here that have my email address. I'm so sorry. We should have exchanged emails when we met!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This reveal has me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for you to get those pics. :dance:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TEASE, CHRONO!!

No, really. Very, very, very big tease.
:naughty:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Is it tomorrow yet?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!! Can't wait to see the reveal!!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1455738179|3992176 said:
I finally have news to share:
"Your center stone is just being set, your ring looks gorgeous. I will have pictures by tomorrow." David Klass

:appl: tomorrow is today! tomorrow is today! :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Tomorrow" has come and gone without any news from DK. ;(

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1455887712|3992866 said:
"Tomorrow" has come and gone without any news from DK. ;(

Oh boy. :errrr: I would not want to be in your shoes. I hope David emails you right away today. Although, if you're anywhere near me, you have to wait until the afternoon for him to be open (I'm 3 hours ahead on the east coast).
*Crossing my fingers for you* ;-)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm on the East Coast too. This is why I caution those who want to work with DK to have a very flexible time line. His communication is spotty and the dateline is fluid but other than that, he is well priced for the quality and does his best to create what you want.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yikes - this is what I get from staying away from PS for a while. I can't wait to see the ring either!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How frustrating for you Chrono! It seems that this is the PS vendor pattern - they are awesome, they get recognized, become the darlings, get inundated with work and then things start slipping. I guess its to be expected, but still its unfortunate. Here's to hoping that you have your lovely unveiling shortly. Count me as another who can't wait!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I usually get the same message and I will get the photos on a weekend, so maybe the photos are on their wait soon. Really looking forward to seeing it. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results