Can somebody wealthy please adopt me?

S

SparkliesLuver

Ho-ly moly. Wow. My jaw actually dropped. :lickout: :love:

But think how it would glow under the bridge, Chrono! ;-) :naughty:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On a more serious note, the Gem Forecaster touched the topic of rising gem prices due to the Chinese demand.

International Gem Market Report: 2015
by Robert Genis

The gem market is pausing after the Tucson Gem Show. Basel and Hong Kong saw continued high prices but weaker demand. Same with Las Vegas. However, we must not lose sight that Vegas is primarily a jewelry, not a gemstone show. During the summer months, we are seeing discounting from these all time high prices and low volume.

No longer can dealers expect the Chinese to come into the gem markets and buy everything in sight. It's unclear if this is the result of the new Chinese anti-money laundering laws or the Chinese economy really is slowing down. Official Chinese Government data says the economy is running it's GDP at 7%. However, many people doubt this number. This is how many feel about the US Government's employment or inflation figures.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Chrono|1435254985|3894206 said:
On a more serious note, the Gem Forecaster touched the topic of rising gem prices due to the Chinese demand.

International Gem Market Report: 2015
by Robert Genis

The gem market is pausing after the Tucson Gem Show. Basel and Hong Kong saw continued high prices but weaker demand. Same with Las Vegas. However, we must not lose sight that Vegas is primarily a jewelry, not a gemstone show. During the summer months, we are seeing discounting from these all time high prices and low volume.

No longer can dealers expect the Chinese to come into the gem markets and buy everything in sight. It's unclear if this is the result of the new Chinese anti-money laundering laws or the Chinese economy really is slowing down. Official Chinese Government data says the economy is running it's GDP at 7%. However, many people doubt this number. This is how many feel about the US Government's employment or inflation figures.

Yay! :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: I have noticed a softening in blue sapphire prices over the last few months. Guess the wedding has worn off, at least in the US.

But did you see the latest Leibish newsletter? They're saying that diamond dealers are getting into gemstones because the markup is higher. They'll have a tough fight educating the mass market about treatments, because all the mass sees is rubies at Macy's for $100. And they look pretty red, too. :rolleyes:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly, I find it hard to tell based on the background color of the photo, so let's assume its a dud. :knockout:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love:

I shall continue to play the lottery in the hope that one day I would win big money.

DK :bigsmile:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! At first I thought the "per carat" price was the total price. That was bad enough for a pendant sized stone. Beautiful color though!

Maybe win the lottery and then buy it! =)

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I am also available for adoption. :halo: joking too.
They need to post more photos and videos.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you find someone, see if they would like two! That is a gorgeous stone!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results