shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue or yellow sapphire for engagement ring?

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
Hello friends!

A few months ago I decided that I want the main stone of my future engagement ring to be a sapphire. Naturally, I fell deeply in love with blue sapphires initially. I've also wanted a halo setting for as long as I can remember. The ring I initially thought I wanted was this:

1_42.jpg
002-1.jpg
(source: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...h-sapphire-engagement-ring-experience.168600/)

But then I saw this beautiful bezel-set cushion that I ALSO fell in love with. I thought a silvery-lemon (like a fancy diamond) sapphire would look killer in this setting. Nothing very saturated though. Yellow sapphires also seem less expensive than blue, which is definitely appealing.

77757531036054268_nc1lfkrj_f.jpgphoto__285_29.jpg
(source: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/2-7c-cushion-in-rose-gold-milgrain-bezel-setting-from-erd.176615/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/2-7c-cushion-in-rose-gold-milgrain-bezel-setting-from-erd.176615/[/URL])

Oooooo, pretty!!! :naughty:
sapphire_yellow_529.jpg

So, what do you guys think?? My boyfriend feels anything other than a blue sapphire may look like costume jewelry instead of an engagement ring. I do want something sizeable, so I'm almost expecting it to look a bit flashy/costume-y. At the same time though, I have quite a slender finger - size 4.75 - and I'm quite a petite person so I want something delicate, too.

I haven't seen a yellow sapphire in person, so I'm wondering what kind of brilliance they can potentially have. I obviously don't want it to took too sleepy, since the light colour shows everything.

I still think I'm leaning towards the blue but after I saw that bezel setting I really had to think twice about what I want. I feel like the blue is unique while being quite classic. Maybe I should just put the blue in that bezel and call it a day? :)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The yellow sapphire you showed is very sweet; it is not plagued by the gray modifier that is often seen in pale sapphires. Brilliancy will depend on the cut, so if well cut, it will be very lively. In terms of fire (colourful flashes), it will never compare to a diamond because of its lower R.I. What you will see are yellow flashes, not multi-coloured flashes. Sleepiness is when there are microscopic inclusions even spread througout the stone. A eye clean stone will not be sleepy (although I have seen some vendors consider sleepy stones eye clean which I disagree with).

When considering stones that will be bezeled, even if the pavilion is open, my preference is to look for a stone that is one shade lighter than what you like. Usually, the stone has a tendency to darken a little once bezeled.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Both rings would be stunning but I LOVE that bezel ring you posted. I think going with the yellow sapphire in a bezel setting will be much more unique than the blue sapphire with a halo. Do you think you would tire of one more than the other?

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono|1343218909|3239606 said:
The yellow sapphire you showed is very sweet; it is not plagued by the gray modifier that is often seen in pale sapphires. Brilliancy will depend on the cut, so if well cut, it will be very lively. In terms of fire (colourful flashes), it will never compare to a diamond because of its lower R.I. What you will see are yellow flashes, not multi-coloured flashes. Sleepiness is when there are microscopic inclusions even spread througout the stone. A eye clean stone will not be sleepy (although I have seen some vendors consider sleepy stones eye clean which I disagree with).

When considering stones that will be bezeled, even if the pavilion is open, my preference is to look for a stone that is one shade lighter than what you like. Usually, the stone has a tendency to darken a little once bezeled.
Gray modifier? Oh dear... another thing to pass on to my boyfriend. He's gonna get so overwhelmed! haha! He doesn't want help picking a stone so I'm left to pass on as much information as I can. I think he wanted to die when I sprung the 'yellow sapphire' idea on him. He was so set on blue...

Thank you for the info on brilliancy. I'm not sure I'll ever really understand until I can see some stones in person. With an eye-clean stone would I get this kind of brilliance if well cut? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Jsj0ELmsQ or this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tWeeUkm0Eg

Do you think a yellow would look best set in white gold? I don't know I'd want it in set in yellow gold - as I think it'd be way too yellow as a whole. Maybe I'm wrong though. Although I'd love rose gold right now, I'm afraid I'd tire of it quickly.

I just want to love this ring forever. And really no matter what he gives me, I know I will because it's a very sentimental and meaningful piece. Just want to make the best decision.

stargurl78|1343235413|3239785 said:
Both rings would be stunning but I LOVE that bezel ring you posted. I think going with the yellow sapphire in a bezel setting will be much more unique than the blue sapphire with a halo. Do you think you would tire of one more than the other?
I agree on the bezel... definitely haven't EVER seen anything like it, especially with the milgrain edging. I've seen tons of blue halos here on pricescope (but never, ever in person), so I'm not as concerned about that one being less unique. Its true though, the halo has definitely been 'done' :)

I'm afraid I'll tire of either/both to be honest. The bezel setting seems more practical to me - I'd like to be able to wash my hands, shower, do the dishes, etc. without having to worry about it... but the halo is much daintier and flashy which I'm almost drawn to. I think because I'm not going with a diamond as a centre stone I feel like I have to make up for it a bit with the blingy-ness of the halo. The fact that the yellow/bezel (with a beautiful 3+ ct stone) could potentially cost 2k while the blue/halo (2ish ct stone) could be easily 4-5k is really swaying me back the other way. I don't want him to have to drop big money on this ring... because it's not THAT important.

I wish I could see these stones in person... :(

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first vendor video by BDL is well known to use special lighting to make his stones sparkle like crazy. Personally, that is unrealistic because nobody lives or works under that type of lighting condition. The AJS video is more realistic in showing the brilliancy of a yellow sapphire.

If your stone is pale, like the DBL sapphire, I'd bezel it in yellow gold to amp up the colour and to downplay any grayness it might show under fluorescent lighting. The AJS sapphire is more strongly coloured and can be set in either yellow or white.

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
My suggestion will be to try and find costume jewellery rings in both settings with roughly the same stone dimensions as the one you're after, wear them for a few weeks or so and see which one you tire of first.

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono|1343271471|3240243 said:
The first vendor video by BDL is well known to use special lighting to make his stones sparkle like crazy. Personally, that is unrealistic because nobody lives or works under that type of lighting condition. The AJS video is more realistic in showing the brilliancy of a yellow sapphire.

If your stone is pale, like the DBL sapphire, I'd bezel it in yellow gold to amp up the colour and to downplay any grayness it might show under fluorescent lighting. The AJS sapphire is more strongly coloured and can be set in either yellow or white.
Gosh... everything is so deceiving online these days it's so difficult to know who to trust. Thanks for the info on that.

snoopkat|1343271949|3240249 said:
My suggestion will be to try and find costume jewellery rings in both settings with roughly the same stone dimensions as the one you're after, wear them for a few weeks or so and see which one you tire of first.
Good idea... do they even have costume jewelry in a size 4.5-4.75? haha :lol:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wear it on your middle or second finger; I cannot wear standard sized jewellery either due to what is considered smallish fingers.

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono|1343305216|3240418 said:
Wear it on your middle or second finger; I cannot wear standard sized jewellery either due to what is considered smallish fingers.
Good idea!

I was reading the other sapphire thread going right now... and you talked a bit about cutting and your preferences. When you say antique-style/chunky, what do those facets look like? I can definitely tell the difference between something chunkier and something with more facets (like concave), but I want to get it straight in my mind. What do they mean when they say modified radiant? Or mixed? What cut do I look for when I want something quite chunky? Because I don't think 'chunky' is a type of cut... :lol: :cheeky:

Edit: For example, this stone, which is described as 'mixed cut': http://www.gemfix.com/images/stones/sapphire_yellow_orange/sapphire_yellow_529.jpg looks chunkier to me than this stone, which is described as modified radiant: http://www.gemfix.com/images/stones/sapphire_yellow_orange/sapphire_yellow_530.jpg

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono|1343305216|3240418 said:
Any idea where I'd find some fake sapphire jewelry? (I'm in Canada... :))

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When the top facets are cut in a brilliant style (diamond-type style) and the pavilion is made up of step cuts, that is called a mixed cut. This combination can give it a wide variety of looks. Because there are hundreds of different facet patterns out there, just to make it easy to describe, most stones are just called modified "xxx" cut, be it modified cushion, modified pear, modified radiant. You get the idea. :wink2:

Mixed Cut
http://www.ajsgem.com/sapphire/blue-sapphire/blue-sapphire-5.35-carats.html

Lots of extra facets
http://www.finewatergems.com/chrysoberyl.html

Portugeuse cut at the very end of the page
http://www.finewatergems.com/tourmaline.html

Chunky - not an official terminology but used nonetheless.
http://www.whitesgems.com/gallery/PER001.htm

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there: Making progress? What have you decided to do? I too love the bezel ring

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono|1343323551|3240593 said:
When the top facets are cut in a brilliant style (diamond-type style) and the pavilion is made up of step cuts, that is called a mixed cut. This combination can give it a wide variety of looks. Because there are hundreds of different facet patterns out there, just to make it easy to describe, most stones are just called modified "xxx" cut, be it modified cushion, modified pear, modified radiant. You get the idea. :wink2:

Mixed Cut
http://www.ajsgem.com/sapphire/blue-sapphire/blue-sapphire-5.35-carats.html

Lots of extra facets
http://www.finewatergems.com/chrysoberyl.html

Portugeuse cut at the very end of the page
http://www.finewatergems.com/tourmaline.html

Chunky - not an official terminology but used nonetheless.
http://www.whitesgems.com/gallery/PER001.htm
Ahhh, I understand. I didn't know the top/pavillion were cut with different 'styles' and that's called a mixed cut. I'm learning so much! Thanks for being such a great resource. :)
minousbijoux|1343456856|3241891 said:
Hi there: Making progress? What have you decided to do? I too love the bezel ring
To be honest, no progress. I actually saw a bezel halo today that is really, really beautiful. I love it but I'd do just a single row of melee on the shank.
415993_10151048122854347_1374978703_o.jpg

Do you prefer the bezel solitaire that I posted previously over the halo? I just have no idea what I want... the halo is sparklier but the bezel is incredibly unique - and not to mention, way more affordable. I've asked a few friends and while some have no opinion, others would pick the blue.

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
:wavey: Lin_ny

Sounds like a fun gem hunt (well, maybe not as much for your significant other!!!) You could visit jewelry stores and try on different sapphire rings. You could also check out department store jewelry sections and discount stores like TJMaxx or Steinmart, Ross for costume jewelry. That will give you an idea of how different shapes and colors look on your hand.

I like the halo even though they're so common now but I really like the bezel set ring you showed. As usual, Chrono, as well as Snookkat and Stargurlz have good suggestions/comments.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What about a thin bezel with milgrain with a halo around it and a plain shank? And the gallery could look like the one in the bezel ring you posted? Then you would have a combination of both of the styles you like. It would have that added sparkle while still being unique.

Lil Misfit's gorgeous tourmaline ring came to mind...
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/glamour-shots-of-my-bgd-pink-tourmaline.169270/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/glamour-shots-of-my-bgd-pink-tourmaline.169270/[/URL]

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
wordie89|1343570062|3242440 said:
:wavey: Lin_ny

Sounds like a fun gem hunt (well, maybe not as much for your significant other!!!) You could visit jewelry stores and try on different sapphire rings. You could also check out department store jewelry sections and discount stores like TJMaxx or Steinmart, Ross for costume jewelry. That will give you an idea of how different shapes and colors look on your hand.

I like the halo even though they're so common now but I really like the bezel set ring you showed. As usual, Chrono, as well as Snookkat and Stargurlz have good suggestions/comments.
I wish I was involved in the actual hunt... I would LOVE to actually shop for a stone!

I haven't had much luck finding some costume-type jewelry in my city (I'm in Canada, so don't have any of those stores you mentioned unfortunately). I've decided to look and maybe order some stuff from Etsy!! Thanks for your opinion. So would you put the blue in the milgrain bezel or stick with the yellow?
stargurl78|1343583339|3242526 said:
What about a thin bezel with milgrain with a halo around it and a plain shank? And the gallery could look like the one in the bezel ring you posted? Then you would have a combination of both of the styles you like. It would have that added sparkle while still being unique.

Lil Misfit's gorgeous tourmaline ring came to mind...
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/glamour-shots-of-my-bgd-pink-tourmaline.169270/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/glamour-shots-of-my-bgd-pink-tourmaline.169270/[/URL]
WOWZERRRRR! What an incredible ring that is! Thank you for opening my eyes to that setting, I really love the idea of marrying the halo with the plain shank. The baskets (is that the right term?) are almost exactly the same on both and I really, really love that detail.

I'm not sure if I'd prefer the gallery like the plain bezel ring or like the halo? Does the doughnut (haha) allow more light in to the stone or is it pointless? I think I'd prefer without the doughnut thing... I think. Unless it serves a purpose.

And when you say a thin bezel with milgrain can you explain that a little better? On that tourmaline ring, where you can see the metal surrounding the stone... that would be milgrain? I definitely don't like that when I see bezeled halos in person... when you can notice that metal there. I just wanna see stone and diamonds. No metal. :love: Kinda like that picture of the orange/yellow sapphire ring I just posted. I can't see the bezel at ALL.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Color is a personal preference, so I don't think any of us can really guide you toward blue or yellow. I personally prefer blue, but it's up to you. One thing to consider is that others may mistake a light yellow sapphire for a yellow diamond. As Chrono said, the sparkle is different, so people with trained eyes will spot the difference right away, but your friends, coworkers, etc. may not. A fine blue sapphire, on the other hand, is nearly unmistakable for anything else, even to people not well-versed in gemology. It's up to you to decide if that's a factor for you - e.g. if you want to be as non-diamondlike as possible, then go for the blue. If it won't matter to you whether people recognize it as a sapphire or think it's a diamond, then it's a moot point.

I would strongly encourage your boyfriend to include you in the hunt. Colored stones are even harder to choose than diamonds, and you want to make sure you get it right! Many of us were/are part of our significant others' search for engagement rings and stones. In fact, I'd bet it's the norm in the colored stone department. The proposal can still be a romantic surprise even if you help pick out the ring. Or at least help him pick out the stone, and perhaps he can pick out the setting with the examples you've shown him as guidelines.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The gallery is the part under the stone. That leaf-like gallery (tourmaline ring in the example link) that sort of covers the pavilion of the stone has two purposes - one is to add a bit of visual interest for those who enjoy turning the ring this and that way when worn, the second is to deepen the colour of the stone. This is especially useful for stones that are light in tone and best used for a yellow sapphire. The downside is that if it is too enclosed, it becomes a dirt collector that is difficult to reach and clean properly. The same goes for an enclosed type bezel.

The example ring has no milgraine. Milgraine is the little bumps in the metal often seen in antique settings.

3oldpear2.jpg

_366.jpg

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Chrono for explaining that! lin_ny - The ERD bezel ring in your first post is a thin bezel with milgrain.

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
jstarfireb|1343626810|3242780 said:
Color is a personal preference, so I don't think any of us can really guide you toward blue or yellow. I personally prefer blue, but it's up to you. One thing to consider is that others may mistake a light yellow sapphire for a yellow diamond. As Chrono said, the sparkle is different, so people with trained eyes will spot the difference right away, but your friends, coworkers, etc. may not. A fine blue sapphire, on the other hand, is nearly unmistakable for anything else, even to people not well-versed in gemology. It's up to you to decide if that's a factor for you - e.g. if you want to be as non-diamondlike as possible, then go for the blue. If it won't matter to you whether people recognize it as a sapphire or think it's a diamond, then it's a moot point.

I would strongly encourage your boyfriend to include you in the hunt. Colored stones are even harder to choose than diamonds, and you want to make sure you get it right! Many of us were/are part of our significant others' search for engagement rings and stones. In fact, I'd bet it's the norm in the colored stone department. The proposal can still be a romantic surprise even if you help pick out the ring. Or at least help him pick out the stone, and perhaps he can pick out the setting with the examples you've shown him as guidelines.
I think I'm still gravitating towards my first love - the blue. My boyfriend and I checked out some natural sapphires at Birks today and were really taken by seeing them in person. None of their stones are treated though, so the value really sucks (really overpriced stuff, IMO). One thing that really, really surprised me was the size. I thought I wanted around 2-3 carats but I really ended up feeling like that was soooo small. I don't wanna get hung up on the size at all, I just really loved the chunkiness of a 5 carat stone. Obviously that's not in our budget though.

Thank you for bringing up the diamond comparison part. I initially thought it would be okay for someone to mistake it for a yellow diamond but I'll be honest, I really don't want anyone to think it's a diamond. Which is a huge part of why I'm getting a sapphire to begin with!

I think if I make a final decision on the blue, he'll just go ahead and pick everything out himself - which is totally cool with me, he just wants me to hurry up and decide what I want. He thinks I've lost my mind. haha. :lol: I think now that he's seen some larger natural sapphires IRL he'll be able to pick out the perfect one for me (with the help of a gemologist friend of ours, of course... who will source a stone for us maybe even close to cost if we're lucky). :)

Chrono|1343649453|3242843 said:
The gallery is the part under the stone. That leaf-like gallery (tourmaline ring in the example link) that sort of covers the pavilion of the stone has two purposes - one is to add a bit of visual interest for those who enjoy turning the ring this and that way when worn, the second is to deepen the colour of the stone. This is especially useful for stones that are light in tone and best used for a yellow sapphire. The downside is that if it is too enclosed, it becomes a dirt collector that is difficult to reach and clean properly. The same goes for an enclosed type bezel.

The example ring has no milgraine. Milgraine is the little bumps in the metal often seen in antique settings.
Ahhh I didn't know that that leaf-like gallery would darken the stone. So with a blue sapphire, is it best to pick a lighter stone for a bezel (like you mentioned before) and then go with a more open gallery? All I'm concerned about really is that the sapphire looks to-die-for. How do I maximize that when I think I like it bezel set and a more intricate gallery??

I mean, honestly though... I love the halo with the stone set really low into it with prongs, too. haha

stargurl78|1343654649|3242867 said:
Thanks Chrono for explaining that! lin_ny - The ERD bezel ring in your first post is a thin bezel with milgrain.
Can you make a thin bezel with milgrain and a halo? Does that exist? What I don't want is the metal showing really at all... but I could handle a little milgrain though I think.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If the cut isn't that great, the colour will darken when set in an enclosed type setting. If the cut is very good, then it will maintain its colour better in an enclosed type setting because it is cut to allow maximum light play / return.

It becomes moot point to do both a thin bezel with milgraine and a halo because the bezel and milgrain will get lost in the halo. At that point, you might as well go with a prong set halo. Prongs will also probably be less noticeable than a bezel if done right.

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono|1343737058|3243554 said:
If the cut isn't that great, the colour will darken when set in an enclosed type setting. If the cut is very good, then it will maintain its colour better in an enclosed type setting because it is cut to allow maximum light play / return.

It becomes moot point to do both a thin bezel with milgraine and a halo because the bezel and milgrain will get lost in the halo. At that point, you might as well go with a prong set halo. Prongs will also probably be less noticeable than a bezel if done right.
Ahh okay. Prongs it is. Thanks!

What size do you think would provide good finger coverage on a 4.75 finger? My actual finger is probably closer to a 4.25 but I have a huge knuckle. I'm hoping for maybe a 3ct, excellent cut, elongated cushion. But maybe I can get away with much smaller, I have no clue. I tried the paper cut-out and taped it to my finger. I suppose I got a good idea but it's so hard to tell!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My finger and yours are about the same size, my rings are sized at 4.5

The green stone is 7 mm.

The orange stone is 9.6 mm and the first picture shown is in the old setting. It's a halo so it should give you some idea of how big a 10 mm stone with a halo looks like on a 4.5 finger.

The last one shows 3 different rings. They are of different shapes but hopefully will give you some perspective. The red pear is 12 x 8 mm. The green yellow trillion is 9.4 mm. The orange (reset of the previous picture) is 9.6 mm.

7_mm.jpg

96_mm.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The last trio.

trio.png

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono|1343911821|3244767 said:
My finger and yours are about the same size, my rings are sized at 4.5

The green stone is 7 mm.

The orange stone is 9.6 mm and the first picture shown is in the old setting. It's a halo so it should give you some idea of how big a 10 mm stone with a halo looks like on a 4.5 finger.

The last one shows 3 different rings. They are of different shapes but hopefully will give you some perspective. The red pear is 12 x 8 mm. The green yellow trillion is 9.4 mm. The orange (reset of the previous picture) is 9.6 mm.
THANK YOU!! This is the first time I'm feeling like I'm getting an idea of what size I'd like. It's so great to see some coloured stones on a finger my size. That 7mm size is actually quite lovely... although if I want an elongated cushion I might have to look for something more 9x7. A 8 or 9mm square cushion would be absolutely stunning as well. Those stones look absolutely HUGE on your finger! :love:

In your opinion do you think any of those sizes are too large for an everyday e-ring? I wear a very simple diamond band right now as a promise ring, I wear the same necklace every day, and almost never change my rose gold 5mm stud earrings. I'm pretty minimalistic and simple but I do want some POW!!!! with my engagement ring. haha.

Do you own any blue sapphires yourself?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are welcome. Let me see if I can find an elongated stone on my finger picture. Yes, these rings are somewhat large for everyday wear. I switch out the rings from time to time and never wear them 24/7. I am more of a blue spinel person than a blue sapphire but I do own a cute little 6 mm blue round sapphire. If you like, I'll be back with more blue pics later this afternoon.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know these aren't the right colour, shape or size you are looking for but just giving more size perspectives. I know I accidentally deleted a bunch of pictures on my thumb drive when I was organizing my pictures and alas, I must have deleted hand shots of a 12x9 mm cushion stone. So sorry...

6_mm_0.png

8x6_mm.png

10x8_mm.png

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono|1343922668|3244850 said:
You are welcome. Let me see if I can find an elongated stone on my finger picture. Yes, these rings are somewhat large for everyday wear. I switch out the rings from time to time and never wear them 24/7. I am more of a blue spinel person than a blue sapphire but I do own a cute little 6 mm blue round sapphire. If you like, I'll be back with more blue pics later this afternoon.
Okay as I was writing up this post I saw your next post... how would you classify your sapphire as far as tone and saturation go?

That 10x8 spinel is TO DIE FOR. Gorrrrgeous. And the size seems like it would look absolutely amazing with a halo. Okay, I better not get too excited - I think budget wise we'll have to go for a 9x7 or 8x6ish.

Is this sapphire too dark do you think? This colour appears similar to another stone Andrew @ Gemfix listed as 'top colour'.
sapphire_blue_1010.jpg

Or do I need to look for a bit lighter like these?
sapphire_blue_998.jpg
sapphire_blue_956.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think my mini round is a slightly violetish blue of (medium light to) medium tone and (medium to) strong saturation. Not an ideal stone but it was the right size to fit an empty antique setting.

Thanks for the kind words about my spinel. It is currently being set with two accent pale pink diamonds. I already have a halo setting and wanted something different.

Stone 1 does seem really dark. Then again, it also looks like it was photographed under low lighting conditions. I would definitely be looking around for something similar to Stone 2 and Stone 3.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono: you're such a show off!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

You know I love your stones and I would love your discerning eye if you ever find a lavender spinel like that again that you want to take a pass on - you know how to find me.

Also, congratulations on that tsav - that is one of the best I've seen for balance of color, saturation, tone - the whole nine yards! Really, really gorgeous!

[Ahem embarrassingly gushy threadjack over :oops: , back to the sapphire search...]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results