shape
carat
color
clarity

big solitaire ring''s pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ma re

Ideal_Rock
If you have some big solitaires, say 5 ct and up, let''s see them!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well since you asked . . . 8 carat scissors cut Nigerian Aqua (dirty). I hate the setting, but I adore the stone - it's a very nice blue.

8ctNigerianAqua.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mandarin garnet pear, almost 4 carats. I posted because for a mandarin, it's big. A gorgeous stone, everyone drools at it, but it's dirty here.

mandarin_garnet_pear.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
13 carat deco aqua ring side view.

13carat_decoaqua.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
front view, and it's hazy because it's dirty. I need to seriously clean my rings!

13carat_decoaqua2.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
13 carat Zambian amethyst ring. It''s checkerboard cut on all sides, and it sits above a row of scissor cut amethysts channel set. I love this ring.

checkerboardamethystring.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
8 carat morganite I never wear since it only fits my pinky. I need to get it sized.

8caratmorganite.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
7 carat cuprian mozambique tourmaline I wear almost every day. I LOVE this ring, and the color is fun to look at when I''m in a boring meeting at work.

7caratcuprianring.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And for the giant of them all. This is a gargantuan moonstone ring that is handmade in silver by Tibetan artists. It''s knuckle to knuckle. I typically don''t wear silver rings, but this is an exception.

giantmoonstonering.jpg

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love the cuprian.

A nice cuprian is tops on my wish list, but way out of my budget, at least for now.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tourmaline... WOAH
6.gif
what a gorgeous collection!!!!!
30.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
5ct Kunzite

DSCF6692.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
handfull.JPG

All over 5 carats.....................

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
COOL! That is some serious finger real estate! Is that a cabochan aqua?? Gorgeous!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ladies, you have gorgeous rings!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2008 9:28:32 AM
Author: canuk-gal
handfull.JPG

All over 5 carats.....................

36.gif
This shot makes me happy!

Cool rings ladies! More please!

Pretty color cu tourmaline- TL!--love the color of the amethyst too--I would like a nice amethyst.

Very pretty kunzite--CCN!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, I love those rings! You should get them sized to fit all on one hand as photographed an wear them all together every day!!!!! I love how they look together! I''m being silly. But kind of serious, too!

TourmalineLover, great collection! I love that amethyst ring, the setting is almost exactly like a blue topaz ring I once lusted after but never ended up purchasing...yours is gorgeous! And that aqua! Stunning!
36.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
MZ--I've never seen your thread, and I have searched and searched! I'm so glad you posted it, because I never would've thought to look up "long slog" as my keywords-haHA.

It's incredible--a powerful and beautiful ring!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooops double posting again!

Loving all the big bling! Keep 'em coming please.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since you ask, here''s mine ........... it''s funny but the longer I collect, the bigger I prefer the gemstone!
23.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am used to collecting stones that are at LEAST 2 carats in size, but lately with my diamond hobby, that's pretty much out of the question. Now I want a 1.5 carat sapphire, but I haven't quite found the one I want yet. I did get the untreated Songea star cut one from Gene at precisiongem. It was almost 2 carats and really inexpensive. I just can't bring myself to spend a ton of $$$ on a sapphire since most of them are treated and the ones that aren't are too expensive and poorly cut anyways. I rather buy a diamond.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/21/2008 7:31:52 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Delicious stones!
18.gif
HI:

35.gif
1.gif
emrose.gif

cheers--Sharon

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks, Cushion and Coati.

i had to search too but i used the following: 8.18 spess.....and got lucky it was one of the threads listed.

one day i''ll get the camera out and take a picture of my really big rings. however, they''re merely jasper, rutilated quartz, and some other stones.

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results