shape
carat
color
clarity

Bay Area Intergem this weekend (5/29-31)--which vendors?

DecoDaze

Shiny_Rock
I'm thinking about going to the Intergem show in San Mateo this weekend (I can only go on Sunday), and was wondering if those of you who have been before have recommendations for CS vendors to check out. http://www.intergem.com/shows/upcoming-shows/san-mateo-ca-may-29-31 I see Andrew Sarosi is on the list, but no Prima or FGS. Trying to decide whether it's worth my time, as it's a bit of a drive for me. I have a couple of stones I'm on the lookout for, and I'd just like to expand my experience seeing stones in person. Thanks!

Also, anyone else planning to go? :bigsmile:

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
Vance Gems is great, and they were at the most recent San Mateo Intergem, but they're absent from this weekend's list. Too bad. It's a fun place to go and browse, anyway. There's another vendor that has tons of cheap stones that are fun to look through. I don't remember the name, but they seem to always be there.

Dioptase

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It's JCK / AGTA Las Vegas show this weekend; so most of the important dealers will be there.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dioptase|1432793282|3882120 said:
It's JCK / AGTA Las Vegas show this weekend; so most of the important dealers will be there.

Was just going to say this. I go periodically to the San Mateo Intergem, but this one tends to be less well attended because so many vendors are at JCK.

DecoDaze

Shiny_Rock
Got it. Perhaps I'll sit this one out, then, and try to make the next one. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results