shape
carat
color
clarity

Barry's drop

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Very nice Ricezo! It's so hard to get one of Barry's stones these days, I'm glad I managed to nabbed a few earlier.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ricezo, that's a gorgeous forest green colour. Do you have a plan for setting it yet?

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Lovinggems[/b & Mochiko! As it's quite dark I'd like to set it in a very simple and open solitaire setting - something that will allow maximum light to the stone. I already have a yellow gold green tourm ring, but I'm leaning towards yellow gold again for this stone.

When will you set your tourm Mochiko?

aussiejamie

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I love that forest green Ricezo!
I am partial to deep greens especially that shade. Definitely one of my favourite colors.
Jamie

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ricezo|1434969360|3892547 said:
Thanks Lovinggems[/b & Mochiko! As it's quite dark I'd like to set it in a very simple and open solitaire setting - something that will allow maximum light to the stone. I already have a yellow gold green tourm ring, but I'm leaning towards yellow gold again for this stone.

Nice! Yellow gold would complement this stone beautifully - I think yellow gold gives such a luxurious, opulent feeling. :)

I'm not sure when I will set my stone, maybe later this year. I'm trying to decide which stones to set first, I have too many loose stones right now that need to be set :D

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
mochiko42|1435111069|3893308 said:
ricezo|1434969360|3892547 said:

Nice! Yellow gold would complement this stone beautifully - I think yellow gold gives such a luxurious, opulent feeling. :)

I'm not sure when I will set my stone, maybe later this year. I'm trying to decide which stones to set first, I have too many loose stones right now that need to be set :D

Not a bad problem to have! :lol:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL|1434546981|3890244 said:
Acinom|1433481221|3885414 said:
Congrats TL!!! Cannot wait to see your pics.

I didn't get anything from Barry's drop, I never do, but congrats to whomever did! :naughty: :appl:

Mochiko, lovely gems! Enjoy!

+1 his drops are always in the middle of the night for UK peeps so I gave up bothering years ago!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results