shape
carat
color
clarity

Barry Bridgestock Amethyst + Daniel M Ring

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the thread with pictures of my amethyst from Barry at ACS:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/bb-emerald-cut-amethyst.151887/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/bb-emerald-cut-amethyst.151887/[/URL]

Stats:

5.23ct
12 x 8.8mm
According to Barry this material is from Artigas, Uruguay.

I had planned set the amethyst with a pair of green tourmaline cabs but the proportions were off. I saw HotPozzum’s beautiful topaz ring made by Daniel M and asked Dan and Caren to make me one in Argentium.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/yippee-blue-topaz-ring-finished.149938/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/yippee-blue-topaz-ring-finished.149938/[/URL]

Dan and Caren are amazing to work with. They were super fast and did a great job. They are so affordable too!

Here are their pictures to start off with:

Caren and Dan Picture 2.jpg

Caren and Dan Picture 1.jpg

Caren and Dan Hand Picture.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
That is SO pretty -- its simplicity shows off the gorgeous stone perfectly!

--- Laurie

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I forgot to resize my pictures, sorry it's taking me so long to post them.

My mom was nice enough to model my ring for me. :))

IMG_6963.JPG

IMG_6967.JPG

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I have a hard time taking pictures of my hands. The first picture is of my mom's hand and the second is of mine.

IMG_6972.JPG

IMG_6959.JPG

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
My mom's puppy Marco wanted to play with my ring... :bigsmile:

He's a miniature Greyhound.

IMG_6970.JPG

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Here are two new pictures of my emerald ring. I couldn't get the color of the emerald just right...

IMG_6765 (3).jpg

IMG_6765.JPG

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BBG:

Your ring is absolutely beautiful and your photography is just outstanding :appl:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG wow! That is seriously gorgeous! I just love that grapey goodness....

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your rings, they are just beautiful!
The colors are so lovely!

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
I loved your photos. You are quite good. Thanks for sharing more of your beautiful emerald.

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Beautiful stone! I love the setting too! It looks lovely on your finger! :love:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice workmanship on that piece. Enjoy!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Hi BBG! :wavey:

Lovely! :appl: Aren't Caren and Daniel great to work with? You get a CAD drawing so no guessing, they're quick and professional, and a great price! Love those guys! :appl:

You didn't say who did the emerald, and I missed that thread (somehow).

I love the way the amethyst ring turned out! Very pretty and elegant. :love:

You are stylin' girl, with your beautiful rings and pearls! A guy had better know what he's dealing with, right up front, right? (A future of gifting good jewelry!) :lol:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring BBG, I love your amethyst.

Also I am never tired of looking at new photos of your sugarloaf emerald ring. :appl:

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
BBG, that setting is absolutely perfect for that amethyst, and BB cuts amazing ECs! One thing I've recently learned about hand shots - the mirror is your friend! :bigsmile:

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondrnglover, thank you! :))

Minousbijoux, thank you! I took all the pictures at night and had a hard time. Gemstones can be so difficult to photograph! I really appreciate your kind words.

HotPozzum, thank you for the inspiration, I absolutely love your ring. Btw, I love the cut of your topaz. A while back Barry had a Victoria cushion amethyst for sale on his website and it made me think of your topaz. :love:

Shirley, thank you! I only seem to buy purple and green gems, I’m glad you like them.

PinkTower, thank you! I always feel like a weirdo trying to photograph my gems. I must look very odd crouched over arranging rings in my flowers lol.

Vbnet, thank you! It’s one of my favorite stones. I always avoid hand shots, they are so hard and I hate my fat hands but I just got a Shellac manicure and wanted to see how it looked in pictures lol.

Packrat, thank you! Dan and Caren were so great to work with. I started a second project with them before this one was even done.

TL, thank you! I’ve already been enjoying it a lot--I’ve worn it the last three days in a row lol.

Hi iLander! :wavey:

Thank you for all the lovely compliments! :bigsmile:

Caren and Dan are amazing! We didn’t do a CAD for this project. I saw OUpeargirl and Cemrn’s beautiful Daniel M rings with baguette sides and contacted Caren to get a quote. I ended up falling in love with HotPozzum’s ring and they did a version for me. I was kind of all over the place at first but Caren was amazing and really helped me pinpoint what I wanted. I did see the CADs they did for Sandyandisaac’s project; I can’t wait to see how her ring turns out!

I don’t really have a thread on my emerald ring. It was a graduation present from my parents. The emerald is from Muzo and is 2.46ct. The ring is 18k white gold and has .75ct in diamonds.

Btw, I got my pearls on Friday! They are gorgeous! Technically they’re a Christmas present but I’ve already worn them lol. I haven’t taken good enough pictures yet but I promise to make a thread for them soon.

Haha, you’re right about guys—they always know up front what they’re dealing with. My dad is the best gift giver, he’s ruined my sister and I for most guys!

Lovinggems, thank you! I’m going to try to take some fun pictures of my emerald once we put up our Christmas trees.

Agnesg, thank you! :))

LTP, thank you! I think I’m hooked on Barry’s emerald cuts, he’s amazing! Haha, the mirror is definitely my friend. I did use a mirror for my hand shot. I’m sure I could’ve gotten a better one but I was tired of taking pictures.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bautiful color on this amethyst! In general I am not a fan of emerald cuts, but Barry can certainly make them right. Beautiful ring, very elegant and slender. Like your emerald - of course!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
very nice stone and I love the cut.
(Amethyst is my B'stone)

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! And this is coming from a non-amethyst lover. But I would wear that in a heart beat. Just beautiful lines and a gorgeous simple, elegant setting.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous ring, BBG! So elegant... both of them!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Crasru, thank you! Barry’s emerald cuts are amazing; actually his cuts are all amazing lol.

Innerkitten, thank you! :))

Bebe, thank you! I love Barry’s amethysts; I wish they were my birthstone. Opals are my birthstone which I like but I haven’t found the
right one yet.

Missydebby, thank you! You’re so sweet!

Portia, thank you! :))

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Great graduation present; that emerald is to die for. :love:
And aren't Caren and Dan just the best? I can't wait to work with them again.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
That setting is awesome! The color of the stone is so rich too. What a great statement piece.

DanielM seriously rocks my socks. I have a custom ring for my mom in the works with them right now!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results