color
clarity

Barbara Taylor Bradford Selling Jewel Collection

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Holy moly! :-o

I love the ginourmous sapphire! :love: :love:

And the Piaget (sp?) diamond watch? Heaven!!! :cheeky:

It makes me wish I had learned to write . . .

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Learned to write, or married her husband first. The sapphire is pretty gorgeous -- perfect color, for me. I really like the diamond bracelet, graceful design. LOOOOOVE the gray pearl & diamond earrings -- yum! Will have to keep a lookout for the catalog when it's up.

--- Laurie

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dang!
That broad honked!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the two rings (sapphire and the cushion diamond), and the grey pearls.

DK :)

blingymo

Shiny_Rock
If I were her heir, I'd rather have the jewels than the nest egg. :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would rather have the jewels too; there is that bit of sentimentality and so much meaning behind every single piece.

bcavitt

Shiny_Rock
Trade
She's selling and giving the money to her two female heirs (not her own children, she didn't have any), so being her new best friend doesn't help, Jewel Freak ;(

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What if her heirs do not mix in the circle that give them much opportunity to wear such significant jewels, or they may not be to their taste?

DK :confused:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
bcavitt said:
She's selling and giving the money to her two female heirs (not her own children, she didn't have any), so being her new best friend doesn't help, Jewel Freak ;(
Well, dang it. She could slip me those pearl & diamond earrings if I were her new best friend. Otherwise, I'm cooked then.

Maybe she asked the heirs if they'd rather have the jewelry or cash. Possibly those women don't have their priorities as straight as, ahem, we do. :))

--- Laurie

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is why I am so well insured. When I die my loved ones get the cash and my jewelry. Love the sapphire ring though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results