shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone Up for SF GTG/Lisa Elser Talk Next Tuesday, 2/18?

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I wish! I will be in SF a few days later on an overnight layover before we head to Korea. Have fun!!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't make it; will be stuck in the Midlands (at least that's what I think it's called) next week. Have fun, Minou. :wavey:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to give Brita girl kitty an insulin shot at 830p and I live 1.5-2 hours away so I'm going to have to miss this. sigh. sounds like an informative event and great opportunity to meet Lisa.

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Darn! This sounds so relevant and I totally wish I could go. Unfortunately, it is winter break and I'm headed off to visit colleges with my DD.

gemmyblond

Shiny_Rock
There's a good chance I'll be around SF then; if so, I'm planning to go and would love to meet up if you (or anyone else) is around.
Want to stay in touch as the date approaches?

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Oh it's in the evening. Bummer. Well I can still meet up sometime though.

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Aarrghh, I'm literally MOVING to SF next week. But won't have arrived til after the 18th :(

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Innerkitten: if you see this, can you contact me through one of my LT or DB listings? I want to ask you something related to Lisa's visit. TIA :wavey:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
so, if something is arranged for earlier in the day.......
if there is an additional GTG planned, please post it!

lelser

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I'm certainly free during the day, and am open to offers of coffee. It would be great to put some faces to avatars!

Lisa
www.lisaelser.com

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IK: if you were talking to me, no I didn't get your message. Maybe try again?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lisa has been great and is being extremely flexible trying to set something up for during the day. If anyone is interested in seeing her with stones for purchase, you can either contact her directly or contact me through one of my LT or DB listings. :))

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
just tried your the link and it was a no-go.
if there is a meet & greet earlier in the day can you post the time and location here?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
movie zombie|1392593360|3616576 said:
just tried your the link and it was a no-go.
if there is a meet & greet earlier in the day can you post the time and location here?

MoZo: unfortunately, for privacy and safety reasons, there is no possibility of publicly posting any detail to any get together. Lisa has graciously offered her time during the day to view her stones; I am not sure they will be available for her evening SF lecture and meet and greet. So...I plan on meeting with Lisa earlier in the day. At this point, there is not a scheduled GTG, but Lisa has said that she would be happy to meet with a group - or individuals. :))

Try this link: http://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-colored-stone-center/price-reduced-b-bridgestock-tanga-garnet-18k-ring

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
this link worked and message sent.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results