shape
carat
color
clarity

Sponsored By:

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
*bump*

I don''t have anything to offer but thought perhaps people missed your query.

LS

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I have. Brad is very honest and wonderful to work with. I purchased a pear Mozambique paraiba that was very beautiful. However, I returned it because I found the famed windex blue one and decided to stick with that one, plus it''s a larger 2 ct plus paraiba.
12.gif
The return was very straightforward and I''d love to buy more gemstones from him.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
thank you both very much!
He''s been delightful over email. It''s great to hear that a PSer had a very good experience too. Thanks Chrono!

He doesn''t have quite what I''m looking for right now but is keeping an eye out for me. Well, he has a tanzanite that is exactly the size and shape that I want, great price, and I like the color too, but I think it may be wiser to stick with a sapphire for its durability. (This is for a bezel set RHR). I do really like the tanzanite - will have to keep thinking about it!

H

hlpkaixin3344

I''ve met him personally, he''s a great guy.. no worries dealing with him.

jleb

Rough_Rock
Trade
Somehow I got "anonymous" tagged on my post here.. so here i really am
1.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi John! Welcome to Pricescope. It''s me, the one with looking at the 2.6ct red spinel.
35.gif

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I have also met him in person -- wonderful, very knowledgable person. Great experience and will buy from him again!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
' );

Anyone shopped at The Gem Trader?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
If so, were you happy? They seem to have some very nice stones! I thought I read a good review here a few months ago but I can't find it now!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
*bump*

I don''t have anything to offer but thought perhaps people missed your query.

LS

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I have. Brad is very honest and wonderful to work with. I purchased a pear Mozambique paraiba that was very beautiful. However, I returned it because I found the famed windex blue one and decided to stick with that one, plus it''s a larger 2 ct plus paraiba.
12.gif
The return was very straightforward and I''d love to buy more gemstones from him.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
thank you both very much!
He''s been delightful over email. It''s great to hear that a PSer had a very good experience too. Thanks Chrono!

He doesn''t have quite what I''m looking for right now but is keeping an eye out for me. Well, he has a tanzanite that is exactly the size and shape that I want, great price, and I like the color too, but I think it may be wiser to stick with a sapphire for its durability. (This is for a bezel set RHR). I do really like the tanzanite - will have to keep thinking about it!

H

hlpkaixin3344

I''ve met him personally, he''s a great guy.. no worries dealing with him.

jleb

Rough_Rock
Trade
Somehow I got "anonymous" tagged on my post here.. so here i really am
1.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi John! Welcome to Pricescope. It''s me, the one with looking at the 2.6ct red spinel.
35.gif

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I have also met him in person -- wonderful, very knowledgable person. Great experience and will buy from him again!
9.gif

Status
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results