carat
color
clarity

Anyone familiar with GemsNY?

kmcneela

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Is anyone familiar with GemsNY? http://www.gemsny.com/
I am considering purchasing a loose sapphire online. They have what seems to be a straight forward 30 day return policy and offer GIA and UGL certificates along with laser inscribing.

Looking for a possible reference. Thanks! http://www.gemsny.com//url] [ATTACH=full]516290[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Sapphire.jpg
    Sapphire.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 4

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
i have talked with a fellow named vishnu, he answered any & all questions @ ruby-he assured me my satisfaction was his goal-had good financing plans & good return policy-their prices are set-u pay what u see-many stones to choose from-many treatments or none at all-i did not buy but was tempted by several stones & still visit the site at times-i would not have a problem buying from this business-iv crossed prices with other sellers & they seem to b ballpark pricewise & quality-steve...

septemberbaby

Rough_Rock
I visited their location in May to view their best blue sapphires in the 2 to 4 carat range. They did not have anything that really caught my eye, but that doesn't mean they won't have something for you.

Some advice: Disregard their listed retail and internet prices, which make their stones seem more valuable than they actually are. There's no way their stones are worth that much and the listed appraisal is kind of a joke in that respect. I will say that the gentleman who showed us stones was very nice and patient with us.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't say anything about the company, but this stone looks grey-ish to me. The cut is good, but I would not buy it.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see a significant grey modifier as well. The good news is that if you like the color, you should be able to find some good gems at an inexpensive price since that is not considered a premier or super desired color.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1293389100|2806332 said:
I see a significant grey modifier as well. The good news is that if you like the color, you should be able to find some good gems at an inexpensive price since that is not considered a premier or super desired color.

Ditto the above. It also looks heavily colour zoned.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results