shape
carat
color
clarity

Any new urinites in Tucson?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did not dare to spoil a wonderful thread by Gene but just had to ask... Feel free to ignore it. :lol:

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Crasru, you have an evil sense of humor. I like that in a woman.
:lol: ;))

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I heard coprolites were plentiful

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
VapidLapid|1296675994|2840909 said:
I heard coprolites were plentiful
It's so cold here the my yard is full of them! :shock:

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
ladies & gents-just got back from the tucson gem show-i was lucky enough to purchase almost 2 gals.of urinite rough packed on dry ice-i was also given a small portion of urinite w/buttail inclusions-alas at a higher price-i was careful not to spill, i mean drop any of the material & loose any of the inclusions i was given-the rough shows promise-it has good color & texture & will show well when cut by my jeweler-i will send the material to the lavatory, i mean laboratory for testing to check purity, then to the cutter-then ill clean myself up getting ready to see the new gems-enclosed is a pic of just some of the first rough in trays being kept cold-notice the good color & smooth appearence of the stuff-someone told me of a small vein of urinite found near the wah wah mountains where bixbite was first found in the wee wee mountains but this is just a rumor, i think but ill be checking-happy gemming-steve... :wavey:

005.JPG

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
This might be the funniest thread I've seen on CS.

I just arrived in Tucson. If I see anything resembling urinite, I will take photos.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
m76steve|1296681070|2841012 said:
ladies & gents-just got back from the tucson gem show-i was lucky enough to purchase almost 2 gals.of urinite rough packed on dry ice-i was also given a small portion of urinite w/buttail inclusions-alas at a higher price-i was careful not to spill, i mean drop any of the material & loose any of the inclusions i was given-the rough shows promise-it has good color & texture & will show well when cut by my jeweler-i will send the material to the lavatory, i mean laboratory for testing to check purity, then to the cutter-then ill clean myself up getting ready to see the new gems-enclosed is a pic of just some of the first rough in trays being kept cold-notice the good color & smooth appearence of the stuff-someone told me of a small vein of urinite found near the wah wah mountains where bixbite was first found in the wee wee mountains but this is just a rumor, i think but ill be checking-happy gemming-steve... :wavey:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't leave home without a good pair of disposable gloves if you plan on handling some urinites and coprolites.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Steve... I am speechless. Such a luscious piece of sunshine. Is this the famed "Budweiser color" urinite from the new vein site the we-we mountain? I heard that the vein is going to dry out soon... Steve, buy more! I know that gems are considered illiquid assets but maybe there is liquidity in some of them? Call it intuition, but I just smell that you are into something...

Can't wait to see this beautiful stone in your avatar!

P.S. Oh, and don't buy stones smaller than three quarts... sorry, carats.

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
Crasru-the results from the first lab tested rough came back with a positive for bud light, a little dom parinaugn 2010 bubbly, & campbells chicken broth-there was also a single pop-tab & little bit of cork in one sample-the type of inclusion one might find in good amber w/bug inside-one problem im having with my liqued assets, as called, is that my dog is constantly trying to mark my urinite with his own samples & the cat is constantly trying to bury my gems in his litter box-im not sure what i can do to keep my treasure in tact-im thinking of using tupperware but the wife wont let me reuse the tupperware when the urinite evaporates or melts-whats a guy to do-will keep the court informed-steve...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results