shape
carat
color
clarity

An interesting CCG

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is definitely different and I like the pictures. However, it doesn't jive with the medium dark violet description.

Marlow

Brilliant_Rock

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1420741380|3813577 said:
It is definitely different and I like the pictures. However, it doesn't jive with the medium dark violet description.

I was about to say the same - not jiving at all.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I assume Marlow suggested that this because of the pictures, not the description because of the alex reference?

That being said, I do have a purple pastel pyrope that shifts/changes from purple to hot pink (still an amateur when it comes to the difference between shift and change, lol). But its more saturated than this one looks.

Marlow|1420742943|3813595 said:
I like CCGs!!

Don't get me started (like you did on "pink" stones when I first joined...not intentionally but from all your posts/pictures :knockout: ). But honestly, the purple/pink CCG I have fascinates me with all its personalities and I could become addicted to those too :wall:

Marlow

Brilliant_Rock
Lilmosun

Hope you understand my message and find it....

Page 4 No. 3 - gorgous gem!!!

I love pastel pyrope!!!! But nice one are rare!

I like pastel Malaya too - Elvis think offers some on LT at the moment ...

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marlow|1420917417|3814613 said:
Lilmosun

Hope you understand my message and find it....

Page 4 No. 3 - gorgous gem!!!

I love pastel pyrope!!!! But nice one are rare!

I like pastel Malaya too - Elvis think offers some on LT at the moment ...

The .5 carat one? Are you enabling me? :bigsmile:

Marlow

Brilliant_Rock
Most are too dark, have a terrible cut....

It is small and has a small window but the lighter desirable color typical for Bekily CCGs...

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was wondering about the window..but the price was such that it would be a good addition to my little CCG collection....so thank you!

I love the different personalities of color change stones... it's like they are talking to me as they are change colors. (Yeah, I am weird when it comes to my stones). I should show you want I have and you can tell me what else I need...or maybe not :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results