shape
carat
color
clarity

ALL ABOUT JADE

megthered

Rough_Rock
I only have one piece of Jade, a ring that I have had for years. I love that its made out of one piece of jade with just tiny golden accents around the top. Jade is amazing, with feeling cool to the touch and I love the smoothness of the stone. The ring is too big now and since it can't be sized I don't wear it as often as I like, but I do love Jade.

20140810_3.jpg

Silvermom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Currada, I am glad I had it made and that I can share it with you. Please visit this thread often. I have one more pendant that I want to share with you. It is at the jewelers right now being made. I got it from my favorite seller Piccolinagems on ebay. An Icy yellow Jade pendant. I can't wait to see how that one will come out. As soon as I get it I will post it for you to see. Yay. :angel:

Silvermom

Shiny_Rock
MelodySaw, Gorgeous and ADORABLE!!!!!!

Silvermom

Shiny_Rock
megthered|1407762104|3730164 said:
I only have one piece of Jade, a ring that I have had for years. I love that its made out of one piece of jade with just tiny golden accents around the top. Jade is amazing, with feeling cool to the touch and I love the smoothness of the stone. The ring is too big now and since it can't be sized I don't wear it as often as I like, but I do love Jade.

It is really beautiful. Did you ever consider having your jeweler put a metal piece inside to help with the sizing? I bet that could be done. Too pretty a piece to be sitting in the jewelry box. :love:

Silvermom

Shiny_Rock
:appl: I got my icy yellow pendant today. I had it set by my favorite jeweler Alice. I think she did a beautiful job.

_21361.jpg

megthered

Rough_Rock
I haven't tried to get it adjusted to fit because I don't know if it would be difficult for a jeweler to do. Is this something that I could get done locally, or would I need to send it away?

Silvermom

Shiny_Rock
Probably locally. What it would be is just have him make a metal piece that can clip on the inside of the ring. It would be very easy for a jeweler to do this.

megthered

Rough_Rock
I will do this. I love the ring and it lifts my spirits to wear it. Maybe the magical property of jade.

Silvermom

Shiny_Rock
AWESOME. Should be an easy fix.

megthered

Rough_Rock
I had totally forgotten about this ring. My DH got it for me when we were first married because he thought it was very unusual. It's black jade with an opal set into the top in a triangle form. It has a tiny band of lapis around the opal. I never wear it because it is a very awkward ring to wear. It sits in the bottom of my jewelry box. I think I'll put it into the rotation.

20140815_214819.jpg

20140815_214932.jpg

Silvermom

Shiny_Rock
megthered|1408154023|3733361 said:
I had totally forgotten about this ring. My DH got it for me when we were first married because he thought it was very unusual. It's black jade with an opal set into the top in a triangle form. It has a tiny band of lapis around the opal. I never wear it because it is a very awkward ring to wear. It sits in the bottom of my jewelry box. I think I'll put it into the rotation.

OMG this is gorgeous. I have never seen anything like it. Please wear it ...... it deserves to be worn.

megthered

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much. My husband knows nothing about jewelry, he knows emeralds are green and diamonds are white. Thats it. When he gave this to me he was very excited because he knew I loved unusual jewelry and this fit the bill. I really do love the ring but with an opal on top, and a pointy opal, I am afraid to wear it a lot. I wish I could photograph the opal, it's lovely. But I will wear it, jade is happier when it's worn.

Silvermom

Shiny_Rock
megthered|1408155615|3733382 said:
Thanks so much. My husband knows nothing about jewelry, he knows emeralds are green and diamonds are white. Thats it. When he gave this to me he was very excited because he knew I loved unusual jewelry and this fit the bill. I really do love the ring but with an opal on top, and a pointy opal, I am afraid to wear it a lot. I wish I could photograph the opal, it's lovely. But I will wear it, jade is happier when it's worn.

My husband is the same way so I usually choose and he buys. But if he chose something like this for me I would love it and wear it. I would wear it to go out because it is so special. I did hear though that you have to be a bit careful with opals, so I would be careful when wearing it :love: . What a special ring and certainly one to cherish.

Arialle

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I love jadeite its really nice to see people sharing the same passion as I do :)

I have 10+ bangles, but those are my favorites :)

My violet bangle...under some lightings, it seemed to be more blue than violet...
bangle_01-3.jpg

My icy blue bangle~
bangle_02-1_0.jpg

And my icy green bangle that I am currently wearing~
bangle_03-1_0.jpg

This is my first post...hopefully those pics would be uploaded successfully~

Silvermom

Shiny_Rock
Arialle|1408168830|3733515 said:
Hi all,

I love jadeite its really nice to see people sharing the same passion as I do :)

My violet bangle...under some lightings, it seemed to be more blue than violet...
bangle_01-3.jpg

My icy blue bangle~
bangle_02-1_0.jpg

bangle_03-1_0.jpg

WOW!!!!! I love your bangles. I have a blue bangle too. Please join us more often and post all your bangles. We would love to see them. :appl: Where did you buy these BEAUTIFUL bangles from. I especially love the icy blue. GORGEOUS.

megthered

Rough_Rock
LOVE the blue bangle. I would wear that all the time.

MelodySaw

Shiny_Rock
Arialle,
You have a nice and translucent bangle. I love it.

MelodySaw

Shiny_Rock
I shot a model with my own stone jewelery.

model54902a604c_b.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
megthered|1408154023|3733361 said:

That is a cool ring, but I can see how it would hurt your fingers to wear it.

Silvermom

Shiny_Rock
MelodySaw|1408322336|3734476 said:
I shot a model with my own stone jewelery.

model54902a604c_b.jpg

Wow, this is really cool!

Arialle

Rough_Rock
Thank you :) And I am really happy to see there are people who like jade/jadeite on pricescope :)

I bought my violet and icey green bangles online quite a few years ago. I was told by the lab that I was really fortunate that both of the bangles are all natural without treatment since a lot of jade/jadiete bangle are being treated heavily.

I got the icy blue bangle from a friend who later quit her job and set up a jadeite store in Beigjing and Shanghai (wish I share her courage to do so!!).

I will post the pics of my other jadeite or white jade jewelry this weekend :)

Silvermom

Shiny_Rock
Arialle|1408420271|3735257 said:
Thank you :) And I am really happy to see there are people who like jade/jadeite on pricescope :)

I bought my violet and icey green bangles online quite a few years ago. I was told by the lab that I was really fortunate that both of the bangles are all natural without treatment since a lot of jade/jadiete bangle are being treated heavily.

I got the icy blue bangle from a friend who later quit her job and set up a jadeite store in Beigjing and Shanghai (wish I share her courage to do so!!).

I will post the pics of my other jadeite or white jade jewelry this weekend :)

Wow Arialle, you are so lucky. Can't wait to see your other pieces. Please post them. :angel:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Ariealie, I love your bangles, especially the icy blue one. It looks like it has good translucency.

MelodySaw

Shiny_Rock
I have this carved Jade Bangle, which is very thick. some green area of the stone are very smooth and more translucent.

14690599530_f972ca0798_b.jpg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Guys

A question for those with multiple jade bangles. I have recently become obsessed and there are a few I want to buy.

However my first bangle I reeeeally pushed the size boundaries (and it looks great in terms of how it sits on my wrist) but I am wondering how people coordinate multiple jade bangles?

Do you just collect them?

Do you take on and take off etc?

Do you buy looser ones?

img-20140814-wa0002.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arialle said:
Hi all,

bangle_01-3.jpg

My icy blue bangle~
bangle_02-1_0.jpg

bangle_03-1_0.jpg

Beautiful! Love the delicate translucency! The color of the violet and blue ones are so special, really scrumptious! :razz:

MelodySaw

Shiny_Rock
Silvermom|1409245803|3740827 said:
My completed Red Jade set.
You red collection is beautiful.

Junkenpo

Shiny_Rock
Silvermom|1409245803|3740827 said:
My completed Red Jade set.

I die! so pretty. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results