shape
carat
color
clarity

After 6 months..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock

of waiting at 2am (my timezone) for Barry''s site to open in some months, considering and discussing with Barry before pulling the trigger in one of the month and to have the stone I was interested in sold and just last week considering a beautiful blue-green tourmaline (it was already in my cart) and when I was ready to make the purchase 3 hours later, it was also sold, I finally got this earlier today:

BluishGreenTourmalinet-1947.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooh,, so sorry about all your trouble.. but boy do you have a beauty..

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! I''m glad you finally got one. Can''t wait to see how it looks in your photos.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I have no doubt that you''re wait was well worth it! I think that stone is going to be a jaw dropper!
31.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was eyeing that on his site. Beautiful!! Please post pictures when you get it!

MrsDoubleP

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
I saw that on his site this morning and thought it looked beautiful. It''s a nice size too!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2009 2:37:36 PM
Author:simplysplendid

of waiting at 2am (my timezone) for Barry''s site to open in some months, considering and discussing with Barry before pulling the trigger in one of the month and to have the stone I was interested in sold and just last week considering a beautiful blue-green tourmaline (it was already in my cart) and when I was ready to make the purchase 3 hours later, it was also sold, I finally got this earlier today:

Congratulations SS, I am pretty sure it''s going to be gorgeous, gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
. I am really envious because I was going to buy this one for my mum but I was at work and didn''t really want my colleagues to see me buying gemstones online. Luckily I haven''t told her about this stone else I don''t know what''ll happen to me if she knew I missed out!

Please post more photos if you can, I''ll really love to see your plans for this beauty. Thank you.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Aw man, I saw this one last night and wished I could see it IRL. I guess I''ll get the next best thing if you post photos! Congratulations on a great looking stone!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey,
Hope things are alright. I''ve been wondering about you. May we see more pictures? I''d like a look at the blue too.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous. I love the color.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! This will surely be perfection itself. I was admiring it as well :)

Adah

Shiny_Rock
*****drool****** You have a stunner there
30.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a pretty blue green tourmaline. Bright and not dark at all.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! Barry confirmed that he has shipped out the gem and it should take a week or so to get to me.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/30/2009 12:22:43 AM
Author: Harriet
Hey,
Hope things are alright. I''ve been wondering about you. May we see more pictures? I''d like a look at the blue too.
Hello! Thank you for asking.. I have been lurking, been too busy with a new apartment and shopping for bathroom fittings and hardly anytime left for gemstones
21.gif
. I wanted to purchase a couple of gems from Barry last week, added the items to my cart and my hubby said "let''s go look at bathroom fittings". Three hours later when I am back from the trip, the gems were sold
39.gif
. The good thing is, they was sold to some lovely PSers. Another good thing was we purchased some really good fittings for a good discount and of course, my hubby says it is good for the wallet that the gemstones were sold
2.gif

All the men in my house are asleep now (my 2 boys and DH
9.gif
) so I have a little time for a coffee, peanut butter sandwich and pricescope. This week has been madness for me as my domestic helper has just gones back to the Philippines for a two weeks holiday and meanwhile I am the cook, cleaner and babysitter
14.gif

Chicago

Shiny_Rock
They say everything happens for a reason and so I think the stone you finally ended up buying was well worth the wait. Can''t wait to see live pics of it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m glad you were finally able to get one. It''s a beauty!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results