carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Acinom's colors

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
niel; 8-) 8-) 8-)
lovedogs: Thank you!! Marc Williams did a great job on the bezel. I love it like this

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Victor Canera ring is ready!!!
This was planned as an end of year project so it will take a while before I can wear it on my finger. In the meantime I will just have to admire the pics. Victor did a great job. I love love love his attention to detail. The soft outline of the twisted cushion halo gives such a great contrast with the polished band. It's great to see Doug's beautifully cut Electric Blue topaz in this setting.
Thank you Victor and Doug!!

_32957.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1438639690|3910649 said:
This was planned as an end of year project so it will take a while before I can wear it on my finger. In the meantime I will just have to admire the pics. Victor did a great job. I love love love his attention to detail. The soft outline of the twisted cushion halo gives such a great contrast with the polished band. It's great to see Doug's beautifully cut Electric Blue topaz in this setting.

OMG it is GORGEOUS!!! :love: I am so happy for you Acinom. Beautiful setting and beautiful stone and another amazing work of art. :appl:

_32958.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring, thanks for sharing! :love:

No doubt the ratio between stone and setting is massive! :naughty:

DK :bigsmile:

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's a stunner! :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Seems so fast!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1438639822|3910651 said:

OMG it is GORGEOUS!!! :love: I am so happy for you Acinom. Beautiful setting and beautiful stone and another amazing work of art. :appl:

Oh my goodness, that's so much more beautiful than what I had pictured in my mind. :appl: When will you receive it from Victor?

aussiejamie

Shiny_Rock
Trade
:love: :appl: Beautiful. :appl: :love:

S

SparkliesLuver

I love, love, love the bezel of the MW piece. Truly glad he did that too! That's one I'm waiting anxiously to see on your finger. :lickout:

The colors of your new VC ring remind me of your "dipped in sugar" VC ring. Lovely! I can't wait to see those two side-by-side.

2 beauties, Acinom! :appl: :love: Question: what finger are all your rings sized for? Do you wear them all on your right hand ring finger? I know you take a lot of hand shots, but for some reason I can't remember. <must need more coffee!>

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! Your newest VC ring is gorgeous! :love: So how long until it can be at home on your finger?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for your kind replies! :wavey:

Missy: thank you! I am thrilled with this particular design as it has a new and different touch. Indeed a piece of art from both Victor as well as Doug Menadue.

DK: whahahaha, somehow I do not manage to contribute much to the 'Fabulous rings below 1250$' thread. This is again subject for the low cost stones in high cost settings thread. For me it ticks all the boxes though and I love the complete picture.

Gloria27: thank you for your compliment!

Niel: indeed an amazing turnaround time again by Victor.

Mochiko: I had planned this as an end of year project as I had already plannen the Danburite ring by Marc Williams as well as the Asscher Topaz ring by David Klass. So, unfortunately it will take a few months before I have it on my finger.

Aussiejamie: thank you for your kind words!

Sparkliesluver: aww, thank you so much! I am glad MW could work with the specific 10 sided round shape of the stone.
To my eyes my two halo look have a quite different look and feel. I will indeed make some comparison pics once my new ring is here.
I wear my right hand rings on my left hand and always wear my OEC ring on my right hand. Here in Europe (at least in the country where I live) we do not have a tradition regarding wearing specific rings on a specific hand. There are some rules on where you wear your wedding band, depending on whether you are a Catholic or a Protestant, but these 'rules' are mostly ignored.

lovesvintage: thank you!! Unfortunately I need to be very very patient and wait a few months.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is what the profile looks like. It's my first larger ring without a cathedral. I love the look and the profile is stunningly made by Victor.

_32968.jpg

S

SparkliesLuver

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply they look the same. The blues seemed similar, especially with all the diamonds and white metal - so, color-wise, not looks-wise. :) Hope that makes sense. Yay for comparison pictures. :D

Ohhhhh, I love the profile! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparkliesLuver|1438693542|3910950 said:
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply they look the same. The blues seemed similar, especially with all the diamonds and white metal - so, color-wise, not looks-wise. :) Hope that makes sense. Yay for comparison pictures. :D

Ohhhhh, I love the profile! :love:[/quote

Waah! No worries at all Sparkliesluver, even if you would have meant looks-wise. After, all both are halo's with a classic look and a blue stone :lol:

And yes, I love blues. I am looking forward to compare the blue zircon and blue aqua with the natural blue Asscher topaz and the Electric blue topaz.

I was soo curious to see what the profile would look like as I decided to leave it up to Victor. So I was surprised to see the beautiful shape of the donut and I was wondering whether there would be pave on the donut and stems.

S

SparkliesLuver

I love all the blues you've recently acquired, and you know how I feel about the blue zircon you already have. :naughty:

I'm sure you were! All his work turns out beautifully, and I like how he chose to "decorate" the setting. Tasteful, elegant and timeless.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom you have a beautiful array of colors!!! I admire your collection!!! Your pieces are exquisite! Especially a fan of the Doug topaz and VC setting! W :love: w!! Truly a masterpiece!!! :appl: :love: :appl: : :dance:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this new Victor ring and setting, :naughty: the setting is one that is on my wishlist too!!!!

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Stunning Acinom!! Love, love the contrast of that gorgeous blue with the soft cushion halo and adore the plain shank. I am biased of course :wink2: Victor has certainly mastered the soft cushion halo for a round stone.

I think I missed the size of the topaz?

Congrats on another beauty!! What a dream to look at that jewelry collection every day.
I can't wait to see hand shots. I'm sure you will love it even more in person!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, so gorgeous! I love the shape of the halo--it is unique and gives it a "pillow-y" look which I think is perfect for the shape of the stone. :clap: :clap: Can't wait for you to get it! :dance:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkliesluver: Thank you for your kind words. I am super thrilled with my VC collection. I love his aesthetic choices and no compromise attitude which always results in a piece of art.

Zestfullybling: oww, that is super kind of you. Thanks!!!

Arkieb: we are OEC sisters as well as Sophia sisters and I think it will be great to add cushion halo Emilya sisterhoodness. It would be another amazing piece in your impressive VC collection.

mns12: hi ring sister :wavey: Thank you for your kind words. I also love love love yours.
The specs of the stone are: #812, Electric Blue Topaz, SG1, 10x10x7.5mm, 4.8ct
The setting is made in platinum and handforged.

lovedogs: thank you!! I am amazed by the soft look that Victor can create with his halo. It really shows his craftmanship and talent

_32981.jpg

_32982.jpg

_32983.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!! My Marc Williams ring is ready!!!
I received the final pics from Marc Williams and love the outcome :love: :love: :love: The look is so different and I am curious to see how it will look on my finger. Niel posted a photo of the rings and I immediately fell for the style. Thank you Niel!!
I have worked with Ashley from the Marc Williams team and she was fabulous to work with!! Always positive, friendly and professional. I received a lot of progress pics which I really appreciate. The MW team is super customer oriented and they clearly want their customers to be thrilled.

Would love to work with them again in the future. I love love love the look of their 3-stone rings as well. Thank you PSers who adviced on the setting. With the depth of the Danburite it was a challenge to make it work but thanks to the talent and patience of MW and his team and your recommendations, the result is stunning. Thanks Arkieb for your offline honest advice!! Thanks Marc Williams and Ashley. And thank you Gene for cutting the stone and enabling me to buy it. Thanks again Niel for introducing this talented designer to me.

I truly appreciate that MW was willing to make this ring as he usually does not work with outside stones because of the risk of chipping etc. that is always there. Super grateful they were willing to go for it.
I enjoyed every step of the process.

_33009.jpg

_33010.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1438762143|3911344 said:
Yay!! My Marc Williams ring is ready!!!
I received the final pics from Marc Williams and love the outcome :love: :love: :love: The look is so different and I am curious to see how it will look on my finger. Niel posted a photo of the rings and I immediately fell for the style. Thank you Niel!!
I have worked with Ashley from the Marc Williams team and she was fabulous to work with!! Always positive, friendly and professional. I received a lot of progress pics which I really appreciate. The MW team is super customer oriented and they clearly want their customers to be thrilled.

Would love to work with them again in the future. I love love love the look of their 3-stone rings as well. Thank you PSers who adviced on the setting. With the depth of the Danburite it was a challenge to make it work but thanks to the talent and patience of MW and his team and your recommendations, the result is stunning. Thanks Arkieb for your offline honest advice!! Thanks Marc Williams and Ashley. And thank you Gene for cutting the stone and enabling me to buy it. Thanks again Niel for introducing this talented designer to me.

I truly appreciate that MW was willing to make this ring as he usually does not work with outside stones because of the risk of chipping etc. that is always there. Super grateful they were willing to go for it.
I enjoyed every step of the process.

Ah, it's done!!! This is a beautiful piece. It looks very timeless and classic. I think the rich color will look perfect with your skin tone.
(by the way, now that it's done, it reminds me of a Persian samovar and of the treasures of the silk road~~ :lol: )

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Both rings are done! They are beautiful in different ways. We need another group shot. 8-)

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Your MW ring is ready too now! I really love that the bezel outlines the shape of the stone. Looks like a scrumptious layered golden dessert! :cheeky: It is definitely very bold, yet classic. :)

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Acinom your new rings are stunning! I can't wait to see hand shots! They are aesthetically so different yet both are gorgeous. Congratulations! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mochiko: thank you!!! It already feels like a ring I will wear quite often. It's created with such love and dedication by the MW team.
I can totally see the link with the Persian samovar 8-)

_33013.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovinggems: Thank you for your kind words! I will probably have the Marc Williams ring on my finger by the end of August/ beginning of September. I will definitely make group pics by then.

Lovinggems: thanks!! I like the dessert thing :lol: . It reminds me of a tiny luxurious vessel filled with the best Greek olive oil. Marc did an amazing job on that bezel indeed! I could not have hoped for such a perfect and stunning look.

ricezo: thank you for your kind words about my new rings. I am super thrilled with both. I love the completely different signatures/looks. Yet both jewellers find pride in an excellent design and perfect excecution.

_33014.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1438777790|3911403 said:
Lovinggems: Thank you for your kind words! I will probably have the Marc Williams ring on my finger by the end of August/ beginning of September. I will definitely make group pics by then.

Lovinggems: thanks!! I like the dessert thing :lol: . It reminds me of a tiny luxurious vessel filled with the best Greek olive oil. Marc did an amazing job on that bezel indeed! I could not have hoped for such a perfect and stunning look.

ricezo: thank you for your kind words about my new rings. I am super thrilled with both. I love the completely different signatures/looks. Yet both jewellers find pride in an excellent design and perfect excecution.

Ha! The second time I mentioned Lovinggems, I offcourse meant you Lovesvintage :wavey:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha, I just opened this thread thinking it was the rings under $1250 thread (or whatever) and the first thing I saw was your Victor Canera ring at the top of the page - flabbergasted, I was about to rush to have a ring made by Victor at that price! :lol:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux said:
Hahaha, I just opened this thread thinking it was the rings under $1250 thread (or whatever) and the first thing I saw was your Victor Canera ring at the top of the page - flabbergasted, I was about to rush to have a ring made by Victor at that price!
:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results