shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Acinom's colors

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh.. And David sent some pics of the Aqua. Could be a bit on the grey side. I also see a huge (tilt?)window.

I love blue grey as well as long as it is very lively and not dull. I will take the plunge anyway...

_29993.jpg

_29994.jpg

_29995.jpg

_29996.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoy the Caribbean! Don't check the Internet too much and enjoy the tropical sun and sea :)

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Great CADs on the bypass ring, can't wait to see the actual product! Do enjoy your holidays and relax!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the holiday wishes Mochiko and Lovinggems!!

Lovinggems: thank you for your kind words regarding the bypass CADs. I am so curious to see the result.

_30021.jpg

_30020.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoy your holiday!

DK :))

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dk168|1431046010|3873713 said:
Enjoy your holiday!

Thank you DK!!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Have an amazing time in the Caribbean Acinom! The photos are gorgeous.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks so amazing!!!! :wavey: Totally jealous freezing my butt off here in OZ :lol:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Ricezo and Arkieb :wavey:
Having a great time here! And Tuesday hopefully some bling candy photo's from David :naughty:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
update non colour matched sapphire bypass ring
Received the photo's from David just now. I love the look!! I do have two questions though and I am awaiting David's reply, but besides that I love the ring. David and his team did a great job on the setting and engraving. And I love the stones from The Gem Trader. Creating a bypass ring was a great suggestion from Sparkliesluver. Thank you all for your support during the process.

_30201.jpg

_30202.jpg

_30203.jpg

_30204.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will post handshots and my own pics when I receive the ring by the end of May.

_30205.jpg

_30206.jpg

_30207.jpg

_30208.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful Acinom! The sapphires look so beautiful together and the engraving is lovely! :love:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Anothe gorgeous bypass ring! You engraved all three sides this time too! It's useful to see the difference between the paraiba cab ring and this one.

S

SparkliesLuver

Those vacation pictures are beautiful, Acinom! Thank you for posting. :)

May I ask what your two questions were to David?

BaileyC

Rough_Rock
OMG Acinom! It’s GORGEOUS! :love: :love: :love: I love the colors, and the band is just phenomenal! Wow…I’m in love with the ring, and apparently with the Caribbean from the photos you’ve shared.

I hope the vacay is going well, and it looks to be with news of such a fabulous ring awaiting your return!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apology for being direct in advance, however, based on CADs posted in the past, I had expected for the stones to overlap a bit more than what I can see in the pics of the actual ring. Have I missed something along the line? :confused:

Still a nice ring though, thanks for sharing.

DK :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ricezo|1431593500|3876513 said:
It's beautiful Acinom! The sapphires look so beautiful together and the engraving is lovely! :love:

Thank you for your kind words Ricezo!!
I love the result.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovinggems|1431596773|3876523 said:
Anothe gorgeous bypass ring! You engraved all three sides this time too! It's useful to see the difference between the paraiba cab ring and this one.
lovinggems: thank you!! I love David's engraving!! Ah, I actually love engraving in general because of the vintage vibe it gets.

SparkliesLuver said:
Those vacation pictures are beautiful, Acinom! Thank you for posting. :)

May I ask what your two questions were to David?
Sparkliesluver: yes we are enjoying ourselves here immensely! I enjoy the sea, the sun and the relaxed atmosphere.
The questions involve how the pink stone is resting in the setting. I did not post those particular photo's but it seems to be not sitting entirely straight in the setting. Also I find the prongs to harsh at the base (I love the top view). Both are currently being corrected. David offers great customer service.

BaileyC said:
OMG Acinom! It’s GORGEOUS! :love: :love: :love: I love the colors, and the band is just phenomenal! Wow…I’m in love with the ring, and apparently with the Caribbean from the photos you’ve shared.

I hope the vacay is going well, and it looks to be with news of such a fabulous ring awaiting your return!
baileyC: thank you for your enthusiasm! Yes, even while on a holiday I love a good dose of bling candy. I am looking forward wearing this ring.

dk168 said:
Apology for being direct in advance, however, based on CADs posted in the past, I had expected for the stones to overlap a bit more than what I can see in the pics of the actual ring. Have I missed something along the line? :confused:

Still a nice ring though, thanks for sharing.

DK :love:
DK: thanks. The CAD was revised as (see on one of the former pages).

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found the relevant CADs.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love pink and violet blue together. The bypass ring came out lovely.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The colours look amazing together, when will you finally get it?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL|1431657624|3876941 said:
I love pink and violet blue together. The bypass ring came out lovely.
Thanks TL!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1431674665|3876981 said:
The colours look amazing together, when will you finally get it?

Yes, the stones are great together!! It may take a little while longer before I will be wearing the bypass as I made some radical decisions today...

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh what did you change Acinom? I'm so excited to see your ring!

bling_prism

Rough_Rock
Acinom! Your bypass sapphire ring is already so pretty as it is! What changes you have intended for it? :Up_to_something:

S

SparkliesLuver

Acinom said:
Sparkliesluver: yes we are enjoying ourselves here immensely! I enjoy the sea, the sun and the relaxed atmosphere. The questions involve how the pink stone is resting in the setting. I did not post those particular photo's but it seems to be not sitting entirely straight in the setting. Also I find the prongs to harsh at the base (I love the top view). Both are currently being corrected. David offers great customer service.

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself - I'm sure you deserve it! :)

Ah, okay. Huh. I'm glad he's correcting the "issues" for you. Also, I can't wait to hear about these radical changes. What did you do? :Up_to_something:

shulaibaoma

Shiny_Rock
The bypass ring is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Another great job!!! :angel:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Ricezo, Bling Prism, Sparkliesluver and Shulaibaoma!

Working in the changes with David. Exciting to see the outcome 8-)
Will keep you updated!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Eagerly waiting for the new photos. :devil:

S

SparkliesLuver

Lovinggems said:
Eagerly waiting for the new photos. :devil:

I'd be lying if I didn't give this a +1. ;-) :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results