sparkles said:
I'm retarded and on the mac.....

"R" word is not so acceptable any more.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Wow - that is majorily massive!

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
"Go Big or Go Home". Will have to use that.

I appreciate that this ring may not be everyone's taste. I didn't intentionally set out to get such a large stone. It's just what was available at the time with color being the primary choice. I just wanted try and capture the beautiful magenta tones of the stone. Also just a ring that reminds me , that sometimes its just fun to be "over the top"! I was wearing it with tshirt, jeans and addidas mid-tops the other day, so hopefully was not taking myself too seriously.

Bookworm240. Many apologies if I offended you with the "R" word. Being an old Aussie girl from the boon docks, it's a slang we use when referring to our own stupidity or someone who we are very familar with. Will endeavour to be more sensitive to the different cultures on PS.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow! I love it! I want to know more about it. The setting is so pretty. It's in the Liz Taylor category of jewelery.

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Kelpie.....lol. I wish it was so, in terms of keeping company with Liz Taylor . Her style in this size would either be a diamond, Ruby or a Sapphire. I think I still need my house to live in and food on the table. I take that as a compliment though. :lol:

Kelpie, alas it's in a white gold setting, just under 17cts and from the new find in Nigeria. I'm a little reluctant to do platinum settings anymore as I have redone one of my rings twice in platinum and still not happy with the design or workmanship.

Harriet.....you can wear mine, if I can wear yours...! Hurry up and get that blue spinel set!

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Sparkles.... Am sending you a hug (( )))

Wish I had long fingers to sport such a ring.

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Thankyou everyone who took the time to post flattering comments.Especially to those more seasoned and helpful colored stone members;

TL
chrono
crasru
Arjuna (my homie)
charmypoo
Gailey
LTP
Kismet

If I have forgotten anyone , parden

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sparkles, I'm soooo glad I came back to see more photos of that amazing ring. I'm just shocked at how exquisite the gallery detail is, and how much I absolutely LOVE it on your hand. :love:

I have never really been much for very large stones, but this may be THE ring that changes my mind and has me searching for a sizeable cocktail ring. Though, I doubt I could pull it off as elegantly and effortlessly as you do. :Up_to_something:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Wahooooooo! Incredible! So beautiful! I want one like this! Congrats! :appl: :appl:

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
What an impressive looking ring! I LOVE the color of that stone!!!! It reminds me of the color of a huge (and quite expensive) rubellite ring that I saw in an upscale jewelry store - a big congrats!

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
Well, in my opinion you can never have too much bling, so I love it.

It's like a big, sparkling pomegranate surrounded by diamonds. KUDOS!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
:-o It's gorgeous! Have fun wearing it!!

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
Hi sparkles, I have to say I adore your ring! I come back often to have a look. I'm waiting on my jeweler, he's making me a diamond halo ring, set with a tourmaline. But, I've been unable to get just the color pink that I want. I've showed him your stone, but he has been unable to source one. I love the rubellite, and the blue/green indicolite. Anyhow, I just wanted to say how much I love the color of your ring. :appl: any more pictures?

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely a stunner! Hope you are still enjoying it on a regular basis. :)

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
That is some cocktail ring!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is amazing! I'm loving the color!

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
This is my dream ring!! I'm not kidding! Where is the stone from, may I ask? It's beyond marvelous!

Zzz

Rough_Rock
Trade
wow! looks good :shock:
i really need to know! What's the dimensions and carat weight of the rubellite?

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sparkles|1279762574|2653873 said:
Kelpie.....lol. I wish it was so, in terms of keeping company with Liz Taylor . Her style in this size would either be a diamond, Ruby or a Sapphire. I think I still need my house to live in and food on the table. I take that as a compliment though. :lol:

Kelpie, alas it's in a white gold setting, just under 17cts and from the new find in Nigeria. I'm a little reluctant to do platinum settings anymore as I have redone one of my rings twice in platinum and still not happy with the design or workmanship.

Harriet.....you can wear mine, if I can wear yours...! Hurry up and get that blue spinel set!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results