shape
carat
color
clarity

A few new rings to share.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I haven't posted on CS for a long time before today, so I thought I'd share four new to me rings that I've acquired over the past 6 months.

Top left is a pre-loved tourmaline from a PSer.

Solitaire is a reset Madagascar sapphire that I now wear as an eRing - Hunt Country did the reset for me on a shank that I had. My wedding band is thick and it's hard to find eRings that set flush.

Bottom left is a blue zircon from Jeff Davies. The setting is from Jeff also.

Ring on the bottom right is a tanzanite from Primagems - setting is from Prima also.

4_rings.jpg

blue_59.jpg

_25471.jpg

_25472.jpg

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
A couple of shots of the zircon. It's a beautiful color, but hard to capture with a camera.

_25473.jpg

_25474.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have such a wonderful blue collection!!! Thanks for sharing.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
SapphireStyle|1419275487|3805892 said:
A lovely collection! I particularly like the zircon. :twirl:

Thank you, it is a very different cut than anything else I have. My other blue zircon is an oval, so they are quite different looking.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom|1419275676|3805896 said:
You have such a wonderful blue collection!!! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you - I wasn't purposely trying to acquire more bluish rings, but it ended up that way.

S

SparkliesLuver

How pretty! I love the simplicity of the reset on your sapphire. Lets the stone shine. :) Your preloved tourmaline is quite stunning. I'd love to hear more about that. ;-) And I really like the setting on your zircon (not to mention the stone).

You've been busy the past 6 months! :naughty:

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
SparkliesLuver|1419275984|3805903 said:
How pretty! I love the simplicity of the reset on your sapphire. Lets the stone shine. :) Your preloved tourmaline is quite stunning. I'd love to hear more about that. ;-) And I really like the setting on your zircon (not to mention the stone).

You've been busy the past 6 months! :naughty:

Thank you SparkliesLuvur! The tourmaline is an Afghan tourmaline, cut by Gary Braun, 8.5 mm in a 14kwg setting.

Jeff's bench did a nice job on the Zircon and it came out just like I explained it to Jeff. This is the second setting I've had him do for me and I'm pleased with both.

The blue sapphire was in a platinum Mark Morrell setting, and while I love the setting, it enclosed the stone too much and this stone needs a bit of light shining through it to bring out it's gorgeous blue. I'm still on the hunt for a perfect bright stone to put in the MM.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I love the color of the sapphire. I also like it with your band. Your rings are always beautiful.

Annette

S

SparkliesLuver

colorluvr said:
Thank you SparkliesLuvur! The tourmaline is an Afghan tourmaline, cut by Gary Braun, 8.5 mm in a 14kwg setting.

Jeff's bench did a nice job on the Zircon and it came out just like I explained it to Jeff. This is the second setting I've had him do for me and I'm pleased with both.

The blue sapphire was in a platinum Mark Morrell setting, and while I love the setting, it enclosed the stone too much and this stone needs a bit of light shining through it to bring out it's gorgeous blue. I'm still on the hunt for a perfect bright stone to put in the MM.

Gary did a wonderful job!

That's great to know about Jeff and his bench. I'll have to keep that in mind for future projects.

I'd say you chose well! haha I'm sure something will turn up. ;-)

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
smitcompton|1419277776|3805925 said:
Hi,

I love the color of the sapphire. I also like it with your band. Your rings are always beautiful.

Annette

Thank you - :bigsmile:

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I just love how the sapphire has come alive in that setting! And the zircon is gloriously fancy!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous colors and gorgeous rings- all of them. :love:
Enjoy in health and happiness!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulation, they are all beautiful, I can't tell which one is my favourite! Maybe the zircon.. I love the greeny blue colour! :appl:

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
colorluvr you surely live up to your name! :twirl: especially like the reset sapphire it looks elegant as a solitaire thank you for sharing

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, CL. With that stash, we'll forgive your absence. Those are gorgeous! I don't think I have a favorite because they are all lovely with mountings well suited to them. You have such an eye for color.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection grows even more lovely. They are all beautiful.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Upgradable|1419280044|3805951 said:
I just love how the sapphire has come alive in that setting! And the zircon is gloriously fancy!!
Thanks Uppy - we have good taste - right? :lol:

missy|1419281205|3805970 said:
Gorgeous colors and gorgeous rings- all of them. :love:
Enjoy in health and happiness!
Thanks Missy!

ricezo|1419281588|3805980 said:
Congratulation, they are all beautiful, I can't tell which one is my favourite! Maybe the zircon.. I love the greeny blue colour! :appl:
Thank you ricezo! The zircon is a gorgeous turquoise color!

wordie89|1419282978|3805998 said:
colorluvr you surely live up to your name! :twirl: especially like the reset sapphire it looks elegant as a solitaire thank you for sharing
thanks! I'm very pleased with how it turned out - photos can't quite capture what a beautiful blue it is.

pregcurious|1419283080|3806000 said:
LOVEly rings. My favorite is the sapphire solitaire.
Thank you!

minousbijoux|1419286714|3806043 said:
Okay, CL. With that stash, we'll forgive your absence. Those are gorgeous! I don't think I have a favorite because they are all lovely with mountings well suited to them. You have such an eye for color.
Thank you for the compliment. I definitely need to check in more often, that's for sure.

LisaRN|1419288771|3806067 said:
Your collection grows even more lovely. They are all beautiful.
Thanks Lisa!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the eye candies!

DK :love:

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
These are all beautiful! I'm partial to the sapphire and the tanzanite with halo from Prima. Did you buy that ring as a single ready-made piece, or does Prima set loose stones if you buy the stone from them?

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
dk168|1419296292|3806139 said:
Thanks for the eye candies!

DK :love:
My pleasure =)

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
VirginiaZee|1419300037|3806181 said:
These are all beautiful! I'm partial to the sapphire and the tanzanite with halo from Prima. Did you buy that ring as a single ready-made piece, or does Prima set loose stones if you buy the stone from them?

I bought this particular ring already made. Prima has a premier designer/jeweler that does the settings for their high end stones and they also have another bench that does their less expensive (but still nice) settings. So you can just buy their loose stones or you can buy one of their already custom made jewelry pieces OR you can have their designer design a setting for a stone you buy from them.

I'm having their premier designer do some sketches for my Merelani mint garnet that I got from them. It's a trillion and I want something more unique than just a halo for it so Jaimeen is going to see what he comes up with.

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
They are all beautiful!! I am particularly taken with the sapphire and the zircon. :love: Thanks for sharing!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These will be my inspiration for my "blue stones" goal in 2015. Beautiful!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would be spoiled for choice if I owned these beauties :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results