shape
carat
color
clarity

A beautiful stone...and a thank you

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Another beautiful stone Arcadian. Question: how do you decide what to buy from Swala? Do you have Eric send you additional pictures? I think his pictures are not great on the page.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm just expanding on the last question. Is it similar IRL to his vendor photo of the piece, the one you posted in the Catch all thread?

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL|1302356600|2891891 said:
I'm just expanding on the last question. Is it similar IRL to his vendor photo of the piece, the one you posted in the Catch all thread?

It can and does change to that color yes. But does it stay that way? No.

As you can see from the thread, it shifts and moves around a lot, then sparkles and glows in some of the worst light possible. Whats the hardest to capture is how much it glows.

I love its shift and dance to different shades. And yes some would be disappointed in the fact it does what it does. I'm not, its way too cool to watch!

-A

P10502221.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
herekittykitty|1302356480|2891889 said:
Another beautiful stone Arcadian. Question: how do you decide what to buy from Swala? Do you have Eric send you additional pictures? I think his pictures are not great on the page.

No matter who the vendor is, If I'm interested in a stone, I ask questions, its really that simple. Eric is fantastic to work with, and continues to be on my short list of vendors because of the quality of the product.

They do retake pictures of the product if its felt they don't represent the product correctly. So I can only say that if you don't like the picture, then no, don't buy it. But that goes for any seller. If you take the time to study the pictures, and you find something you like, then engage Eric on it, and ask some questions. I never buy anything without asking questions first.

-A

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
How come that side-bar is there?????
HUH ????
It blocks off parts of peoples answers, I hate that, What's going on ?!?!?!? :angryfire:
Is it just my monitor or what ????

And I love Eric, I would buy from him again anytime, just can't afford to right now :lol:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooo~Shiney!|1302360220|2891935 said:
HUH ????
It blocks off parts of peoples answers, I hate that, What's going on ?!?!?!? :angryfire:

And I love Eric, I would buy from him again anytime, just can't afford to right now :lol:

I've seen that happen on more than one post and it makes me crazy too. I wish the sidebar was movable or something...arg!! So its not just you...lol

The first stone I bought from Eric was my very first tsav and I was pretty darn hooked after that. I'm trying not to buy anything until after this ring is finished..my husband told me I need to buckle down and stop looking (yeah right!! :lol: ). *but I've already seen something I want :shock: *

-A

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Arcadian|1302363937|2891969 said:
ooo~Shiney!|1302360220|2891935 said:
HUH ????

I've seen that happen on more than one post and it makes me crazy too. I wish the sidebar was movable or something...arg!! So its not just you...lol

The first stone I bought from Eric was my very first tsav and I was pretty darn hooked after that. I'm trying not to buy anything until after this ring is finished..my husband told me I need to buckle down and stop looking (yeah right!! :lol: ). *but I've already seen something I want :shock: *

-A

Heh Heh..... :naughty:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arcadian|1302358634|2891912 said:
TL|1302356600|2891891 said:

It can and does change to that color yes. But does it stay that way? No.

As you can see from the thread, it shifts and moves around a lot, then sparkles and glows in some of the worst light possible. Whats the hardest to capture is how much it glows.

I love its shift and dance to different shades. And yes some would be disappointed in the fact it does what it does. I'm not, its way too cool to watch!

-A

Cool!! Thanks for the answer. Can't wait to see how you set it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results