color
clarity

8 mm LOGR Legacy

ked123

Rough_Rock

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You'd would have had to ask if they could do it for you. All isn't lost, whomever sets your stone could also do the milgrain as well. If I'm recalling correctly, the only ones that have the milegrain on it is the 7mm.

-A

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
My 8mm LOGR legacy had milgrain on the outer edge. If yours doesn't have it, I would let them know, and maybe they'll issue a partial refund to cover the cost of having it added locally.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This just happened to another poster, they ordered an LOGR legacy, and they forgot the millgrain.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went back and looked at both the 7 and 8mm legacy styled settings I have.

The 7mm with the prongs has milgrain, the 8mm bezel does not. They may have very well made a change, who knows.

I purchased mine both last year.

ETA:
Yep, I went back and looked through the auction pictures and the 8mm also has milgrain. I don't know why the one I have downloaded dosen't...go figure, lol...

-A

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you have any customisations i.e. diamond clarity/colour, gold etc? If so, they may have made it from scratch and perhaps didn't add the milgrain.

I do know that occasionally small details are missed - one of my settings had milgraining missing. Actually it looked between without so I wasn't bothered!

If you specifically wanted it then I would echo what's already been said and get in touch with them to see if they'll issue a partial refund to offset the cost of having it done locally.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
ked123|1302021259|2888309 said:
My ring just arrived. It is very nice and working with LOGR was easy.

However, I noticed that the ring I received does not have milgrain around the outer edge. Did I perhaps order the wrong setting?

This is the setting I ordered:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cushion-8mm-Diamond-Semi-Mount-14k-White-Gold-ring-/260756183362?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb6479942

I could have sworn that I'd seen some pics of the 8 mm from folks on this board with milgrain on the outer edge.

See, the point to me is....
THIS is the setting she ordered.
The picture shows a setting with milgraining, that's what the offering appears to be.
So why shouldn't you expect that when you open your package?

*** edited. Too much Lemon Drop

ked123

Rough_Rock
Thanks, guys. I am going to contact them and see what they can do. As mentioned, I am very happy with the ring in every other way (even their stock citrine will do while I take time to find my perfect spess!). However, if I don't say something, the lack of milgrain is really going to bother me every time I look at the ring. I know it's silly. I suppose that I am sort of a perfectionist.

Candice

Shiny_Rock
this was the same with my LOGR legacy. it arrived with no milgrain. LOGR told me that I could send the ring back and they would re-do it and I would get a partial refund. or I could keep it and they would issue a partial refund.

I chose to keep it because minus the no milgrain my ring is gorgeous! they refunded me the custom fees to size my ring and set my stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results