shape
carat
color
clarity

4.90ct Pear Citrine from Dutton''s Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marriedwithdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone!

I am posting pictures of a gift I recently purchased for my mother. Her birthstone is citrine, she owns studs and a ring, so naturally I thought pendant.

Using Pricescope led me to www.DiamondExpert.com. A few minutes of searching the gemstones caused a spark of interest. That is when I found the pear shape which immediately struck my fancy. I thought the stone would be ideal for what I had envisioned. I wanted a pendant that would look classic and feminine.

I contacted Gary Dutton, the owner, by email. He was on vacation and actually corresponded back immediately to say so and let me know when he would be back to work. That impressed me. I had asked to see other photos of the stone which he provided. He was so quick to respond to my questions, he is pleasant, professional and made me feel that my purchase was as important as any. To say that I purchased this piece, which was an inexpensive project, and that I received such outstanding service, the same as if I would have spent thousands, credits much to the reputation of this business in my opinion. I definitely recommend Dutton''s Diamonds to everyone. The responses were quick, my inquiries were handled in a manner that went above and beyond my expectations as a fist time buyer. The stone was set and shipped in no time at all. The package was at my house in 2 days - I couldn''t believe how fast it was! When I got the envelope I can hardly describe how pleased I was. To open it up I was expecting my inexpensive purchase to be in a padded envelope with some bubble wrap - to be honest. It was packed with care and placed inside a beautiful gift box. I am so thrilled with the look of the pendant and stone that at first glance my breath actually caught. It is exactly perfect. What I hoped for and even better than expected.

I am so excited about this simple purchase because it is the first piece of jewelry that I have worked with anyone over the internet for. I am now extremely confident in www.DiamondExpert.com and would trust them for any purchase.

Now the pictures, excuse my crude photography

dazzlecitrine.JPG

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow I love it!
Gary rocks! I have bought many gemstones from him.

marriedwithdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I am so excited about it.

Gary really is wonderful. He is definitely a gift to everyone who loves jewelry!!

This is one of his pictures

duttonsdiamondspic.jpg

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! It makes me think of a slice of tangerine!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely! And it totally looks like you could eat it, LOL!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice! love the simplicity of the setting also.

movie zombie

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s very pretty!!
36.gif

marriedwithdiamonds

Rough_Rock
thank you everyone for the comments!!

everyone here is so nice.

i guess it really does look like a tangerine candy which is a good thing

movie zombie i have admired your citrine while reading posts!! it is gorgeous! vivid color and i can see how great the cut of it is!

here is a picture of the citrine in front of a picture of the bay bridge, my husband took the photo, i think the stone looks like the sun

suncitrine.JPG

MMT

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, your mom is going to love it.
30.gif
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yum!

cheers--Sharon

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
wow!! i love that picture in front of the bridge!! it''s lovely, wear it in good health!!

marriedwithdiamonds

Rough_Rock
just to update i gave her the pendant today and she LOVES it!! the gift was a total success

THANK YOU to everyone for the responses and kind words

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am glad she loves it. It''s pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results