shape
carat
color
clarity

2.51 Cushion Yellow Diamond

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
I can't believe this thread has only one reply. Its gorgeous. How many little diamonds is it set with? I seriously love that it has two bands in a layered kind of style (if that makes sense). Congrats on the wedding :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
An incredibly ornate ring. Congrats on your new ring. With all the diamond melees everywhere, I take extra care not do "heavy" activities with it on.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowser! That is an absolutely door knob of a ring! :shock: Love yellow diamonds. Congrats. :appl:

Bigdog0598

Rough_Rock
LoversKites said:
I can't believe this thread has only one reply. Its gorgeous. How many little diamonds is it set with? I seriously love that it has two bands in a layered kind of style (if that makes sense). Congrats on the wedding :appl:

It has about 250 little diamond all over it, she'll take very good care of it! However our jeweler does go in and make sure everything is super tight and puts it thru a pretty tough test to make sure it is all set and nothing is coming loose! We spent a lot of time designing it and coming up with how to make it all fit in together, the idea of the 2 bands is like it is the wedding right and engagement ring, however now that we have it we'll probably end up getting a wedding band done in the same size stones that are in the hallo and have it "V Cut' or french cut so the prongs are minimized.

We actually are already married, this is our upgrade, only been 6 years, but something we wanted to do!

Thanks for all the compliments!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results