shape
carat
color
clarity

your thoughts re: this hair style with my dress - pic

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

climb2cloud9

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

I'm having trouble loading picutess up - shoot!!!
29.gif

climb2cloud9

Shiny_Rock
hair #2

sorry having trouble with my home computer. i''ll try to post pictures tomorrow. Thanks!

climb2cloud9

Shiny_Rock
okay!!! hair #2

(both my colorists and stylist liked this one best - they said it was modern and chic)

Chignon_large_image.jpg

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I like #1 the best. #2 is nice as well, but a little less "done". #3 looks like some sort of pastry to me...yum =) but not loving it for the style.

Are you totally attached to having your hair up?

climb2cloud9

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

So, my question is... which hair style do you like the best? Which one "fits" with my dress the most? I''ll be doing pearl drop earrings of some sort. Still can''t find the perfect pair yet. I''m definitely having a orchid in the back of my hair. We are having a beach wedding. Thanks for your thoughts!!

Best,
cloud9

climb2cloud9

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for your reply rockzilla. I''m leaning towards the #2 chignon but looser like you said. I didn''t think of the 3rd one looking like a pastry but it does!! Ha!

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Love the dress!
30.gif
How perfect for a beach wedding.

I would say #1. IMHO, I think a half-up ''do might look very prety as well. It would look very nice with the romantic, flowiness of your dress. If you decide to go with the updo, which I''m sure will also look lovely, I would suggest some face framing pieces in the front or long bangs (if you have them)... something to bring out the romantic feeling of he dress.

climb2cloud9

Shiny_Rock
Anybody have good pics of John C. McGinley''s wedding? (the guy from "Scrubs") I loved his wife''s hair but can''t find a good enough picture. Thanks!!!
3.gif

climb2cloud9

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/5/2007 2:48:30 PM
Author: rockzilla
I like #1 the best. #2 is nice as well, but a little less ''done''. #3 looks like some sort of pastry to me...yum =) but not loving it for the style.

Are you totally attached to having your hair up?

Yeah, I really want to wear it up especially with my style of dress. Plus, I''m anticipating a windy beach and don''t want to deal with hair in the lip gloss.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your dress!!

I like either #1 or the last, more centered chignon the best.

I think the off center chignon is beautiful, but i think with the orchid in the back like that, when you get photos I''d be afraid all you''d see is the green leaf points sticking out!

I like the classic chignon with the orchid

Have you had them all done on you? They seem as though they shouldn''t be too difficult- then you could get a better idea.

climb2cloud9

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, might do a hair trial this weekend. I''m bummed that I won''t get to meet my makeup/hair artist until the day of my wedding. We are getting married in Maui and I''m having my hair and makeup done at the Hotel''s spa. My only consolation is that they do TONS of weddings there so they should be good - I''m nervous
32.gif

One of my very best friends who does makeup for celebrities says that I should bring a few pictures of makeup that I like. She said try to pick people with similar features and coloring so I''m going to do that for sure!!! Wish I could take my friend with me!!!!

Thanks!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love #1. Its so pretty! And your dress is beautiful too!
1.gif

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your dress! How gorgeous! I think hair #1 is the most elegant one.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
I vote #1 as well - it''s classic, but I would also love to see a hair trial ''half-up'' ...flowy and romantic.

Either way - you''re dress is amazing and sooooo light and delicate - you''re going to look gorgeous!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
I like #1 the best but I also think #2 is very pretty!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
#1 gets my vote. i like that it''s soft yet formal and elegant, sorta like your dress.

2 - i don''t like that it''s off centered and so slick.
3 - too structured and slick.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results