shape
carat
color
clarity

Where is my quote

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soontowed

Shiny_Rock
I went to the florist about a week and 2 days ago but I have not received an estimate. Is this nomal? How long does it take?

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I had to call for a reminder 2 weeks later, but that is because it was June and smack in the middle of wedding season. Then he had it for me in 24 hours. Never hurts to call and ask.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
I visited my florist in the evening, and when I came home, my quote from her was waiting for me in my inbox.
2.gif

I don''t think other florists are as thorough and dilligent, but you should remind them.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
i think it all depends on the florist and how they handle and do customer service. i''ve received quotes on the spot, some took a few weeks and with some - nothing at all!

i really liked this florist and was very helpful when we met. we were already "sold" and were just waiting on the formal quote. weeks came by and calls were made and they kept saying they''ll get the quote by the next business day. i got so annoyed that i just didn''t book with them anymore EVEN though i really liked our initial meeting, the sample flowers, the prices i just figured: if i had a hard time getting that quote, what more when it comes to the wedding day? gaahh.

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
I met with two florists, one gave me the quote while I was there, and the other sent it to me the next day. I would probably give 2 weeks before writing them off. I don''t know where you are located, but here in the midwest, fall is, I have heard, is the busiest wedding season now, even more so than June.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 9:26:37 AM
Author: Morgie44
but here in the midwest, fall is, I have heard, is the busiest wedding season now, even more so than June.

As a someone who has worked in the midwest in a floral shop during the fall and summer I''d say it''s summer, spring, fall, winter still :) just my two cents though
i think 2 weeks is a pretty long time to get back to someone though, we always called people within a week at the most!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results