shape
carat
color
clarity

When putting registry info on your wedding website...

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
... where did you put the information? Did you create a tab or section called "registry?" Did you call it "additional information"? Something else entirely?

Initially, we did not want to register -- because we are making guests travel great distances to attend our wedding, we do not want them to buy us additional gifts. However, since the save-the-dates have gone out, a lot of people have asked our parents what to give us.

Therefore, we''ve decided to do two things: register for a few essential items with which to start our household, and list a charity we care about for donations as an additional option.

B

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
We had one of those run-of-the-mill, fill in the blank wedding websites that offered a link to our registry info, so that''s where we put it (obviously
41.gif
). I would just create a new section, and put it there!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, my wedding website is through projectwedding dot com. It has a tab labeled REGISTRY and we just put our info there.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Agreed- we put it under the "registry" tab. Some of the sites will let you directly link your registry.

I would definitely register for a few small things- some people will want to buy you a gift, no matter what! Better to give them some guidance, at least...

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I created our wedding website from scratch and put it under the "event details - faq" section. I didn''t want it to be too obvious, so I just stuck it under there. Everyone has found it no problem or just asked my parents where we''re registered.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, ladies! I just realized I never finished my post above -- now I forget what else I was going to post. In any case -- thanks for the advice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results