shape
carat
color
clarity

When did you register?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
My wedding is September 6th and I have not registered yet. I planned to register in March, when I had 6 months left before the wedding (and when I send out STD''s, etc.). I guess what I''m wondering is if that''s too late or not.

Opinions?

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Our wedding is August 2nd and we''ve just completed our registry. Mainly because we have a couple of parties coming up soon, and not that I expect gifts, but I''m just throwing a registry out there for anyone that "feels the need" to bring something - so I don''t end up with crystal bowls and vases (like my cousin who didn''t make a registry)...

The sooner you start, the better - in my opinion. It took quite a while for me a make a "good" registry (not one just thrown together)...a well thought out registry takes some time, so I don''t think it''s too early for you to start!

Happy registering!!!
36.gif

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with Cleo, as always. ;-)

Creating a good registry can take a lot longer than you''d suspect. I''m still adding and deleting things on mine and I opened mine in October! I say the sooner the better.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
My wedding is in October and I just finished up setting up the registry last night. I published it live then as well. We''re launching our wedding website this weekend so I wanted that info up there asap. I think I read that as soon as you get engaged you can throw your registry info out there right away so I wanted to get a jump on that. We got engaged in December.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results