shape
carat
color
clarity

What should I spend the money on?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Ok, so all of these things on the list will get done eventually.I did just get a bit of money though and were wondering out of these things what would you do next. Oh and the wedding is 7 months away.

-Get lace bolero made for dress
-buy invitations
-get small rip in dress fixed (I bought a sample)

All you lovely ladies are so knowledgeable,I thought I would come to you.Thanks!

Miya03

Shiny_Rock
I''d order the bolero, since that will take the longest to make probably. But you have plenty of time to do everything.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
you mean this is not an either or type of thing right? you plan to do them all and will have the funds, but want to know which to do first now that you have some extra money?

If that is the case, I would second the bolero idea for the same reason

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/6/2010 9:37:09 PM
Author: Maevie
you mean this is not an either or type of thing right? you plan to do them all and will have the funds, but want to know which to do first now that you have some extra money?

If that is the case, I would second the bolero idea for the same reason

No it''s not an either or kind of thing,It''s more like just seeing logistically what is the best thing to do next.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results