shape
carat
color
clarity

What are pearls?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
from the sticky with the "pearl exception" above? Are these actual pearls? Or is this some internet lingo that I am not aware of? Sorry if this is a really dumb question, but I''ve been wondering this for a while...

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
They are actual pearls. This is a diamond forum, but pearl talk is allowed in the BWW section per the guidelines in the sticky
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It means the only place pearls are allowed to be discussed is in the brides forum for now... And that means they are allowed to be shown as part of the brides jewelry. If you have any questions, use the Msg Admin button. Hope that helps...
1.gif

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/30/2008 7:54:37 PM
Author: Blair138
They are actual pearls. This is a diamond forum, but pearl talk is allowed in the BWW section per the guidelines in the sticky
9.gif

I guess I wasn''t sure why "pearls" would be singled out? Isn''t there a jewlery section on this forum too? Soo many rules...
2.gif

Oh, and I''ve emailed Ali like 5 times today already... thought I''d give her a break... But judging by the 11 thread views before a response, I''m guessing a few other people might not have known either...

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It used to be to keep away the hordes of pearl vendors/issues that come with it. The focus here is on gemstones, and pearls aren''t gemstones in any way.

At least that is what I heard from the old mods.

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/30/2008 8:04:17 PM
Author: neatfreak
It used to be to keep away the hordes of pearl vendors/issues that come with it. The focus here is on gemstones, and pearls aren''t gemstones in any way.

At least that is what I heard from the old mods.

Interesting! Good info. thx!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results