shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Style

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Flopkins...would that happen to be villa montalvo at 12.5? Ridiculous! I am having a heart attack thinking about trying to pay for a wedding....and I know T wouldn''t be crazy about vegas...unless I could get Bob Dylan to marry us...the real Bob, not an impersonator...

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
lovey- big sur is absolutely gorgeous... FI and I are thinking of doing a long road trip down the 1 (Pacific Coast Highway) as our honeymoon, stopping wherever we feel like and just enjoying the fantastic views...

the only drawback (IMO) to beach/ocean weddings is a)the sand and b)the ocean is damn loud! can''t hear a thing the officiant is saying!! kinda crappy.
8.gif

jenwill- YES! it''s v. montalvo... I swear I was looking at their brochure thinking wait a sec, there MUST be a typo here! nope.
39.gif

twinkletoes

Shiny_Rock
My cousin got married @ Villa Montalvo a while back to his HS sweetheart. Her family is very well off to say the least! They bought her a red porsche 911 turbo as her graduation present from college (undergrad). How crazy is that? Anyways, dinner was served on the patio overlooking the amazing lawn and during one of the courses (it was like a 12 course meal!) deer wandered onto the lawn & started grazing. It was serene & so beautiful. A very pricey serene & beautiful I should say...

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, It hought that had to be it! I did the same thing when I was looking at their brochure. I have gone to concerts there, and it is super beautiful, but 12.5 is just outlandish. And to think before I saw that price, I thought Ralston Hall at College of Notre Dame de Namur was expensive at 6k! Sigh. I am going to do it on a street corner in the city and call it performance art- perhaps we''ll make enough in tips to help pay for some of it! Not really, but sounds better and better all the time.....

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
flopkins,

Check out the "Whale Watch Inn" - it''s a very intimate, romantic place that is just great for a couple of honeymooners on a CA Coast trip!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results