shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Jewelry!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone, I''ve been away/busy for the last three weeks. But I got some wedding stuff done...wedding JEWELRY stuff done that is! I went to go visit my parents since I was in the area on a business trip and as a results my parents decided that it was a good time to pick up some "wedding dowry". Since we''re Chinese it is tradition to buy gold "dragon phoneix" bangles for the bride. I would have loved to wear my mom bus alas my mom was TINY when she got married and the bangles don''t stand a chance of getting on to my well fed wrists
7.gif

But I''m not really complaining because I ended up with these GORGEOUS bangles. I love them and so wish I could wear them more often but they''re REALLY inappropriate unless you''re the bride at a wedding. *sigh* I love my parents!

longfung.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Close up of the dragon bangle. The other one is the phoneix. I love how delicate they look!

smallerlong.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
i also got this earring necklace set. I dont'' think I will be wearing the necklace at the wedding since i have a strapless dress and I would rather wear something "wider" than "longer" if you know what I mean.

but the earrings are perfect!!! also a gift from my parents.

smallerweddingset.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
an ear shot so you can see how long they are. please ignore the messy random strands of hair. I pulled my hair up quick for an ear shot and it was late at night just before bed.

earshotwedding.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
for fun I borrowed one of my mother''s thin eternity bands to see wha tit would look like as a wedding band. What do you guys think? I loved the way it sparkled and loved the thinness...but i think i need it a tad wider to match the ering better.

what do you gals think??

testerband.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
and even though I''m not a double band kind of girl I just had to try it on (please ignore the finger pudge! i wish i had slim fingers like my mom!!) I definitly do love the sparkle!!!

The more I look at it the more I kinda like it....do you gals think it looks strange??

trifecta.JPG

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
April Diamonds,

I love your ring with the diamond bands on both sides
30.gif
!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m a double band fan (I designed my ring so that I could wear it with double bands) and I LOVE the look. And the earrings... and the bangles. WOW it''s all stunning! Wear it in the best of heath!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, those bangles are amazing! I am just drooling over them! I like the earrings too...though have you considered no necklace since they are so long? I am considering doing that, so I just thought I might suggest it! I think it can be overwhelming to have large long earrrings plus a necklace. Though it would help to see your dress. Do you have a pic somewhere?

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for the kind comments! I am totally in love with everything too. :D I am really going back and forth on what I want for a wedding band. The more I look at the double band though...^_-

Facet - I have thought about not wearing the necklace...but I really love my necklace! I won''t wear this one that I showed here, I have a different one but I will have to try it out and see what it looks like. I think you''re right that the earrings have enough "wow" factor and a necklace would be overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results