shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding is fast approaching!

mypatience

Rough_Rock
Hi All!!

Bride to be here with an upcoming May 24th wedding.

Getting excited and wanted to see if anyone else has an upcoming wedding. We are doing a lot of DIY for our wedding and it seems hard to imagine it all coming together in time!

DIYs include a lot of decorations and I am making all the flower arrangements plus bouquets the day before. Our venue does not typically host weddings so we have a lot of work ahead of us to transform the space into something special!

So far I know I'll be wearing my diamond studs that were recently bezeled in rose gold to match my ER. I also got a round bezel wedding band to go with my ER and I'm so excited to wear it! Not sure about a necklace. I found out my Mom has a few aquamarine pieces and I will probably end up wearing an aquamarine bracelet she has for my something blue. Below is a photo of my bezel 1.6 studs done by a local jeweler and my new BGD bezel wedding band!

ear_shot.jpg

screen_shot_2014-04-24_at_7.png

I'd love to hear from some brides and see how your wedding is coming along!

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
I love your wedding band, and wouldn't mind one just like it! :)

I am newly engaged, so we're still deciding on a date. How long ago did you get engaged?

mypatience

Rough_Rock
Hi minidancer!! :wavey:

Congratulations on your engagement! We got engaged in June 2012. Only 13 days now until our big day and wow the heat is on!

Have you begun planning at all?

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
Sorry for the delay. I hope your big day was perfect.

We've set a date & venue, but are putting off any real planning until after I take the bar exam at the end of this month. Can't come soon enough :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results