shape
carat
color
clarity

We got the bridesmaid dresses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Last week all of my bridesmaids and I went and ordered the dresses! I couldnt believe how easy it was... all five of my girls liked the same dress the best! Yay! You cant tell from the picture but there is a litttle train in the back that all of the girls were excited over!
36.gif

bm 2.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, this is very pretty! Is this the color you ordered too or did you get something different?

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
This is the color that we ordered it in! This dress ended up being perfect, because my bridesmaids have completely different bodies, some are tall some are short some are busty some arent and it seems to fit each of them in a way that really flatters them!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous,
i love the color
and they will def. be able to wear somewhere else too.

good job!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Who is the designer?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty dress! And it looks very versatile--I would totally wear that to other events! Great job!
36.gif

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
I really wanted something that they would want to wear again. These dresses were a little more pricey than I thought we would go but all of the girls thought they were worth the price.

CajunBelle

Rough_Rock
beautiful!!! i love the color and how smooth the lines of the dress look!! very elegant! what are your wedding colors??

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, very elegant. How wonderful to get that big step out of the way! Beautiful color choices as well.

Clarygrace

Shiny_Rock
...That''s the beauty of an empire waist, it''s great for all figures and sizes...great dress and good color!

Enjoy your planning!

36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice. They also are a style that I am sure they will wear again.

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! Now lets just hope they come in in the right size!!
2.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
That dress is VERY pretty. I love that it is not strapless yet its still very youthful looking and sexy. Actually, at the very beginning of my BM dress hunt two BM dresses that were very very similar to that were my favorites. Unfortunately I had one bridesmaid who is VERY VERY busty (way beyond your normal large chested girls).. and we decided there was no way she gonna fit in a dress like that.. Thats great that all your girls liked the same dress.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results